Melbourne Football

SL2 NW Round 1 - MHFC 2 v Brunswick City FC

Ando

Yeah it will, all the MHFC Home are TBA, it must have been done before Epping was announced.

Anyway I will be there, as for the other fixtures I will probably end up attending a lot more Away Games due to living nearer to these grounds.

(Pretty happy with us being in the NW Divison.)

Keen if I can acquire transport via a lift or a borrowed car (may depend on kick off time)

On this note, I have car, but no license, car however needs imobiliser unfucked and battery charged (battery went completely dead and now can't give car any charge or even new battery as imobiliser has taken over), if anyone can help remedy this situation, until I have my license (looool) I will happily loan it out to others for trips to the north!

Anyone know anything about this shit?

Keen if I can acquire transport via a lift or a borrowed car (may depend on kick off time)

On this note, I have car, but no license, car however needs imobiliser unfucked and battery charged (battery went completely dead and now can't give car any charge or even new battery as imobiliser has taken over), if anyone can help remedy this situation, until I have my license (looool) I will happily loan it out to others for trips to the north!

If I'm correct you can trace your wires to the immobiliser from the ignition and splice the wires coming from the immobiliser to the engine. Source of knowledge: Uncle who used to be a mechanic. This effectively bypasses the immobiliser.

Edited by CALZALOL

If I'm correct you can trace your wires to the immobiliser from the ignition and splice the wires coming from the immobiliser to the engine. Source of knowledge: Uncle who used to be a mechanic. This effectively bypasses the immobiliser.

Would probably work. Did a similar thing to my dual fuel car to bypass the computer when it was playing up and turning my fuel pump off at random times.

Would probably work. Did a similar thing to my dual fuel car to bypass the computer when it was playing up and turning my fuel pump off at random times.

Yeah wasn't 100% sure... That would more than likely be the fuel sensor or emission sensor. My parents Holden Commodore's computer screwed up within minutes of driving out of the car yard and it was due to the emission sensor.

That would more than likely be the fuel sensor or emission sensor
It was neither.