Melbourne Football

Inviting friends

richard

I heard that we can get free home game tickets for friends. Do you know where to find more info?

I plan to bring some friends to next game but want to check how many tickets we can get.

Incidentally, I bought the membership recently at AAMI and found it was half price because mid-season.

Might attract more people if this was advertised - the membership website only lists the full price:

https://premier.sportsubs.com.au/aleague/heart/producttype/1/category/18

I heard that we can get free home game tickets for friends. Do you know where to find more info?

I plan to bring some friends to next game but want to check how many tickets we can get.

Incidentally, I bought the membership recently at AAMI and found it was half price because mid-season.

Might attract more people if this was advertised - the membership website only lists the full price:

https://premier.sportsubs.com.au/aleague/heart/producttype/1/category/18

Bloody oath they should!! That's one of my pet pieves. Are you sure you paid half price?

Club really need to publicise this. It's like a shop offering massively discounted prices but not publicising it or even putting it on price tag. Only time you realise it is when you're at the cash register ergo you'd have paid full price anyway!

It's really really stupid. Really annoyed about this. Why wouldn't you publicise it?

People aren't going to pay full price for something they get 1/2 of. It's a great chance to capitalise on those that are postponing for next year.

Get around it. Tweet it, Facebook it. I'd the club isn't going to market it, I am.

On inviting friends- really is the best way to help out the club. I have tried, don't have a regular fan to go with but always get a friend to come along. Have a mate who comes to about half the games (should get a 5 game membership), another who does the same and would get a membership but is going OS soon and then two others who would go to about 4-5 games a season (mostly derbies).

Just called the club and got my membership, if I knew it wasn't going to be the full price i would've got it a few weeks ago, club needs to publicise this! Couple of mates are also signing up knowing it's not the full price

Nice one - how much did the concession membership end up costing?

Just called the club and got my membership, if I knew it wasn't going to be the full price i would've got it a few weeks ago, club needs to publicise this! Couple of mates are also signing up knowing it's not the full price

Well done and welcome! Great stuff getting your mates too!

This is whats needed. Sign up One member each. Let's do it!

I'm glad to hear the club is doing this.

I went to sign up towards the end of the first season and thought the membership would be reduced to the number of games left for the season. As it was we wanted full price which worked out very expensive for the few games left.

As it worked out we got a family membership for our second season and have been members since.

This idea of reducing membership costs to attract new members (and keep them) is a great step forward and I believe it will help build our club and turn supporters into members.

This year has been my first year attending the games week in week out.

Me and a close mate chose to really make the effort to go to every game for season 2012/2013

Halfway through this season and there are officially 15 of us that go to games, most weeks the minimum is about 8 or 9 due to some mates having commitments.

Next season I will be getting a membership knowing that my mates will as well, where as week one we were reluctant not knowing the situation of others

• Like 1

Me and a close mate chose to really make the effort to go to every game for season 2012/2013

Halfway through this season and there are officially 15 of us that go to games, most weeks the minimum is about 8 or 9 due to some mates having commitments.

Next season I will be getting a membership knowing that my mates will as well, where as week one we were reluctant not knowing the situation of others

Are you a concession? For the rest of the season, a membership is $64 delivered so I imagine if you pick it up from the tent it will be cheaper and can be bought on the day!

Get on board now if you can afford to. Half the season to go, grab an active area membership and introduce you and your mates to us all. :)

Are you a concession? For the rest of the season, a membership is $64 delivered so I imagine if you pick it up from the tent it will be cheaper and can be bought on the day!

Get on board now if you can afford to. Half the season to go, grab an active area membership and introduce you and your mates to us all. :)

Thats the thing, basically if we get at least 7 of the 15 wanting to come into the active the the rest will follow.

We are taking baby steps so to speak as its a great start that there are 15 of us in the first place, usually we sit behind the Active Area, but now with the bay 18 open we will sit right next to the Active