Melbourne Football

Ibra

LR9

I'm not underrating Ibra at all, he's a great player, his technique is out of this world but as a modern CF, Falcao wins, just because he's more versatile, he's under 6 foot and still as dangerous as Ibra in the air, hard to split the two because Ibra is so tall yet so athletic, and he has carried Milan & now carrying PSG & obviously also carrying Sweden for years but Falcao's goal scoring record over the last 2 years is absolutely insane, and at the moment I think he's the better CF and the best in the world AT THE MOMENT.

I'm not underrating Ibra at all, he's a great player, his technique is out of this world but as a modern CF, Falcao wins, just because he's more versatile, he's under 6 foot and still as dangerous as Ibra in the air, hard to split the two because Ibra is so tall yet so athletic, and he has carried Milan & now carrying PSG & obviously also carrying Sweden for years but Falcao's goal scoring record over the last 2 years is absolutely insane, and at the moment I think he's the better CF and the best in the world AT THE MOMENT.

I wasn't going to bite back, but here goes.

Falcao is a very good player.

Terrific finisher, still of a good age, etc.

He has sustained great form over the last two seasons.

However, he's scored bags of goals in Spain and Portugal where, to be fair, the defending is rubbish.

Zlatan has made most of his impact in Italy, which is notoriously known for the tactical intricacy and defensive solidarity.

Zlatan can turn a game on it's head, both with his finishing and pure genius, as well as his playmaking creativity.

Falcao is much less creative, and doesn't provide the flair that Zlatan does.

With everything else, they're very much even.

I might even agree with you that Falcao's better RIGHT NOW.

But I still think Zlatan is a better player overall, and has proved it over a longer period of time.

Of course Ibra has proven it over the years, he's carried his last two clubs and his National Team for years, but at the moment I'd say Falcao is the top CF in the world, and if he ends up going to the Prem and is still prolific he'd surely have to go down as one of the great's.

Last two clubs?

Clearly forgetting Inter, his establishment at Juve, and Ajax to an extent.

And his goalscoring record at Barca was great, especially considering who he was playing with.

ZLATAN IS ALREADY ONE OF THE GREATS.