Melbourne Football

New Aziz Chant (Lord of the Dance)

cadete

Agree with Dutch. Opening line doesn't flow. First line would sound better as "Aziiiiz, for we all see - why you left the Victory" imo.

Also hope this means the RKOP will actually do some chanting this Sunday instead of everyone playing on their phones, was fucking pathetic last Sunday tbh.

• Like 2

Agree with Dutch. Opening line doesn't flow. First line would sound better as "Aziiiiz, for we all see - why you left the Victory" imo.

Also hope this means the RKOP will actually do some chanting this Sunday instead of everyone playing on their phones, was fucking pathetic last Sunday tbh.

Yep mate, because u just could not get Salz, Dutch, Hammer and I of our phones last week... :rolleyes:

How do four people (five with FB) equate to everyone who stands in the Kop?

That is exactly my point.

I am getting pretty sick of how the section I stand in is always being singled out for easy criticism on why The Terrace as a whole is currently struggling to engage with the Capo.

There are more than a few PPL in the R Kop who have done as much for this Terrace as anyone else and dont deserve to be heaped into such blanket group because of the actions of some others around them.

Edited by cadete

That is exactly my point.

I am getting pretty sick of how the section I stand in is always being singled out for easy criticism on why The Terrace as a whole is currently struggling to engage with the Capo.

There are more than a few PPL in the R Kop who have done as much for this Terrace as anyone else and dont deserve to be heaped into such blanket group because of the actions of some others around them.

Never mentioned anything of the sort and any insinuation that I did is your words not mine.

You would know every well that I am sensitive to such criticisms, which has been said in person to you and on these forums before. Hyperbole excused re; the phones, that doesn't change the essence of the argument that the RKOP was the poorest it's been in long while (perhaps ever) last Sunday and the terrace was poorer for it as a result. A fact noted by many prominent individuals on here and I don't think you can even deny it when members of said section have admitted it themselves that effort was lacking last Sunday.

Arguments aside, I look forward to hearing this chant sung on Sunday and hopefully inspiring many more witty chants in the terrace which the RKOP is and should be famed for.

Edited by FB.

I think the Kop probably has had as much of the criticism as it can handle at this stage (Not that some PPL in the area dont deserve the criticism.)

As u would know one of the problems with when PPL knock the Kop on here/among Terrace Members is that its not really fair as it is actually the hanger on's that deserve to be sledged rather than the Known Kop Members on here...

Anyway the point is things have already been discussed on a Core Level about trying a Second Mega in the R Kop this Sunday to help Ando with his job and some extra chants whilst at a Grass Roots level I have already spoken to Hammer about how we are going about trying to use the Mega.

Anyway as a key stakeholder I was obviously going to also speak to you about it, so you could also think about some chants u might want to do as well...

not that I don't love this chant and its idea. But behich was sacked by the mongs after he cost them the GF (god bless him). In saying that it I hard to claim "why you left the victory"

Maybe use for mate dugandzic?

"Maaate, we can all see

Why you left the victory"

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...