Melbourne Football

Season 8 - Week 2 discussion

Ando

Debuted a guy who played for 2 relegated VPL teams last season. Managerial genius.

This comment just shows how many games of State League Soccer u watched this season... None.

I would have seen Gee Gee play about 8 games in the VPL season and despite playing in poor teams the kid never stopping trying to push forward in each game and showed some real talent and will to go further with his career.

This comment just shows how many games of State League Soccer u watched this season... None.

I would have seen Gee Gee play about 8 games in the VPL season and despite playing in poor teams the kid never stopping trying to push forward in each game and showed some real talent and will to go further with his career.

You should probably go ask for a refund for those 8 games because you clearly must not have seen much of the game, he is shite while playing for the worst professional club in the country.

Plays for 2 relegated teams in a season, A-League debut loses 5-0. Some people are winners while others are just losers.

Edited by Tesla

You should probably go ask for a refund for those 8 games because you clearly must not have seen much of the game, he is shite while playing for the worst professional club in the country.

Plays for 2 relegated teams in a season, A-League debut loses 5-0. Some people are winners while others are just losers.

Bit harsh mate the kid is only 20 and u only saw him play a half and he was def not MV's worst player when on, def not the most educated comment...

I dont really see the relevance about the Zebras being relegated, his teammate Kliment Taseski won the VPL's Best Under 21 player for the Season also with the relegated Zebras.

Zebras relegation was also nowhere near as straight forward as u are making it out to be...

Well we will see how he goes (hopefully shite), much more concerned with our own player's than Victory's anyway.

Will ammuse me so much if Victory continue to struggle and there is no option left but to sack Ange. What a waste of money, etc.

Well we will see how he goes (hopefully shite), much more concerned with our own player's than Victory's anyway.

Will ammuse me so much if Victory continue to struggle and there is no option left but to sack Ange. What a waste of money, etc.

MVFC Coach Sackings...

Before MHFC: 0

After: 3 + 1 Tech Director... Soon to be 4/5.

At least the Mongs have moved on from wasting cash of Dud Players (HK) to Dud Managers...

Edited by cadete