6th: Newcastle

Relegation

18th: Norwich

19th: Southampton

20th: Reading

FA Cup

Winners: Chelsea

League Cup

Winners: Who cares (probably Liverpool again)

Golden Ball

Gareth Bale

Golden Boot

Robin Van Persie

Manager of the Year

Sir Alex Ferguson

1. City

2. United

3. Chelsea

Pretty sure most people will agree it's a three horse race this year. Wouldn't be surprised to see any of these three take out the title. Expected City to walk the league this year really but have been very impressed with Chelsea and Man U's purchases. Still think City will be too strong and United will have to settle for second. It will probably take time for Chelsea's team to settle too and I think that will cost them the title

4. Arsenal

Won't be good enough to challenge for the title but will be too good for the chasing pack.

5. Newcastle

6. Liverpool

7.Tottenham

Don't think Newcastle or Tottenham will be as good this season and Liverpool should be a bit a better. They will probably finish fairly close together and fight it out for Europa places.

8. Everton

9. Sunderland

10. West Brom

11. Fulham

Mid-table safety.

12. QPR

13. Stoke

14. Aston Villa

Could find themselves in a relegation scrap if they aren't careful but certainly should have more than enough to stay in the league fairly comfortably. Really hope I'm wrong with QPR though, would love to see those cunts go down.

15. Wigan

16. Southampton

17. West Ham

These three will probably be in a relegation battle but think they will have enough to stay up. If any of the below three stay up I think one of the newly promoted teams will go down instead.

18. Norwich

19. Swansea

20. Reading

FA cup: Chelsea

League cup: Accrington Stanley (honestly, who gives a fuck?)

Golden Ball: no fucking idea what the golden ball is but Silva will be the most impressive player this year. The writers will probably give their award to some british hack again though. I'll say Grant Holt.

Golden Boot: Torres. If Chelsea are going to challenge he's going to need to score at least 20. Besides, how can you not score 20+ with the likes of Mata and Hazard playing behind you.

Pretty good round-up, Emu.

I think you're quite spot on for most of it, except for a few; (I say these without much of my opinion changed after last night's games)

QPR: Despite a solid signing or two, they are largely uninspiring. Will battle relegation.

Swansea: If they sort their defence out - and it looks like they have with a few good signings - they'll be a solid mid table team. Great attack and good movement in midfield.

Wigan: Will get relegated.

Reading: Aren't really that bad, TBH, and might just avoid relegation.

Bottom 3:

Southampton/Reading

Wigan

Norwich

I've got the feeling this season will just be as close as last year, in terms of signings Arsenal and Chelsea have added some quality players and I believe it will be a 5 way chase involving the usual suspects Arsenal, Chelsea, City, United, Y*ds, expecting Newcastle to be in the mix for European places.

Outside dark horse to be top 8 is Swansea, love their style of play and a big fan on Michael Laudrup as well, at home they have no fear of anyone as a few of the big boys found out last year.

all in all expecting another fantastic season in England. Would like to see West Ham and Everton do well and would love to see stoke rooted to the bottom of the table all season long and die. :D