Melbourne Football

Week 20: Melbourne v Gold Coast United - Feb 17 - 8pm

Caddy

Funniest part was when some guy was waving a newspaper 10cm away from this cops face and he was just smirking, got video also will upload.

We are Melbourne.

Haha that was me. Those guys are cunts and I would be happy to do it all night. Not happy about the you tubing though lol

• Like 1

Haha that was me. Those guys are cunts and I would be happy to do it all night. Not happy about the you tubing though lol

Hahahaha your a legend, that security guard after it didnt mind though.

Funny how it was a newspaper, so many people were laughing.

Dont worry it was fkn shit footage....

Yarraside was fucking amazing tonight, they deserve all credit for the win. Without our support the team would've been fucked tonight. Loved how people were throwing shit in the air,don't know why all the cops started coming and standing around the cheer squad, what are they going to do? throw us all out?. Was also at flinders street station chanting my ass off and my mate was told off for filming for some reason? Possibly the greatest night ever being a heart supporter. WE ARE MELBOURNE

The chant is 'Tifosi Melbourne', an A-League original.

Lyrics:

We are Melbourne!

And we will be,

The greatest team,

This city has seen,

... *tune/mosh*

Sensational. Brilliant. One of the best most effective chants I have heard.

Loved that it went for ages and I think because of it more and more joined in and learnt and it got louder and louder. Very good.

tbf tifosi melbourne was going a bit quick.

This, i couldnt make the game because i had work but i caught the last 20 mins. I dont want to sound like a cunt or anything because the terrace sounded fucking loud but when the actual words (not just ler ler ler ler etc) were sung, at times you couldn't really hear it cleanly as it was too quick, so it didnt sound as loud as what it should of. If we want to make this chant something big we MUST slow it down..

Appart from that Y-Side seemed amazing, was good to see alot of people jumping, moshing and getting into it more.. from what i saw on tv.

• Like 2