Melbourne Football

West Sydney Away, Friday 2nd November.

Footballism

Out of curiosity turnermate, what would happen if I turned up to the woolpack tomorrow?

Most people won't care but the core will force you out of the pub and security will aid us. The security are meant to keep opposition fans out of the pub but last week copped it from the owner because they let a sfc fan in. He was picked out after the manager found out.

Just keep well clear of the beer garden. Having said that if you come in plain clothes nobody will know.

All up I am against it. I'd advise against doing it. Imagine the reception I'd get if i rocked up to the imp tonight wearing my gear chanting

Edited by turnermate

Most people won't care but the core will force you out of the pub and security will aid us. The security are meant to keep opposition fans out of the pub but last week copped it from the owner because they let a sfc fan in. He was picked out after the manager found out.

Just keep well clear of the beer garden. Having said that if you come in plain clothes nobody will know.

I was going to wear a shirt so you didn't know who I was.

last 9 words would have sufficed tbh.

I was in red and black active but I saw it happen, what happened over in your bay? We saw sonething go down? Our boys went and chatted to the head of security and he said it was the same guys that tried to fight US after the ccmfc match

Anyone know what happened? That shit is fucked. Theres always one dumbcunt to ruin it for all. Im sorry if any if your guys got caught up In it all

• Like 2

One of them left with a broken leg. We're ok. Your lads can't deal with a bit of banter.

Deserved... We saw it happen from.a distance. Those guys are like a13...pick on away supporters...they tried to fight the RBB a few weeks ago.

Good that your mob didn't get hurt or anything.

I was in red and black active but I saw it happen, what happened over in your bay? We saw sonething go down? Our boys went and chatted to the head of security and he said it was the same guys that tried to fight US after the ccmfc match

Anyone know what happened? That shit is fucked. Theres always one dumbcunt to ruin it for all. Im sorry if any if your guys got caught up In it all

Thanks mate good to know that, the dude with the broken leg had it coming.

Thanks mate good to know that, the dude with the broken leg had it coming.

I am mildly pleased by that. One of them swung at me at Rd1 when I was stopping him from belting CCM supporters in a park near the stadium. Little housing commission rats.