Melbourne Football

Hip Hop & Grime

Tesla

Crazy excited for Welcome To Our House.

Hurry up and get released already!

Me too ffs. Slaughterhouse + Shady records = massive win. The Shady records budget has allowed them a great production lineup, if you believe Wiki, I'm not sure I do because its too good. Shady Records inhouse producers are really good already, Eminem is an underrated producer because he is a GOAT level rapper so people dont realise, you got Mr porter and the Alchemist who have been around a long time and have made some great beats in their time. But then, the guest producers, wow. Kanye & NO I.D., for me the two main GOAT producer candidates, DJ Premier who the older hip hop fans would probably rate as the GOAT producer, Pete Rock, Just Blaze, etc.

If thats legit, no excuses this time. I didnt like the beats on the last album, but this time they are guaranteed to be sick.

Throw in some Eminem features, and a yelawolf feature would work well with Slaughterhouse. This will be a great album.

Surely Yela will feature, also being on Shady?

I hope yela is in there.

Pretty much the best producers going around at the moment (maybe bar RZA, if you look back)...

Kno is better than all of them (probably even kanye and No ID), but never gets a chance producing for anyone mainstream (well, slaughterhouse isnt exactly mainstream (yet) but they aren't underground either), so he was never going to be on this. So I guess its about as good as you could imagine. maybe Eminem could have called his boy Dr Dre for a beat, he was always quite handy with the beats, but I think he is busy trying to release an album.

Speaking of Kno beats, one of my favourite beats of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6k5jwllFfA

Oh my days.

Video is all class.

All four verses smashed it.

Kanye did what he does.

At first, my favourite was Pusha's.

Then, I loved Big Sean's.

Now, I'm loving 2 Chaaaaaaaaaaainz's.

Swirv.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the sample! Fuzzyyyyy Jones!

Edited by Ellki