Melbourne Football

Hip Hop & Grime

Tesla

Wouldn't mean everyone would hate him, Dogzilla is a founding member of OT rofl regardless he isn't that bad at all, but standing next to Devlin is a tough feat considering he is quite big, quite good & no longer underground, like Deeper & Dogzilla.

True, saying everyone was a bit rich, but he would get a lot more hate otherwise.

You like D Double?

Surprised tbh.

He makes me laugh cos he goes around telling everyone he's the best in the game, but never releases any music? Lol.

I wouldnt say I like him so much. Just this particular track. I love this type of grime when its just total fucking chaos (although as my hair gets grayer, its becoming more and more a bit of a guilty pleasure)

• Like 1

Used to be bigger when Devlin was underground, and domming the scene.

Yeah but even stills, Devs was increasingly spending more time with The Movement, as he tried to further his career.

Speaking of, if The Movement don't hurry up and release their album/mixtape/EP, I'm gonna be quite unhappy.

Been promising it for years!

“After many months of contemplation I have decided to step away from music and concentrate on my studies. Maybe at some point I will get back into it again but at this stage I feel I should direct my energy in different, more helpful directions. The ego is a destructive thing and I feel this business and these social networks in particular have a tendency to feed it in an unhealthy way. I will be decactivating this page. Thank you for all those who have supported me over the years. See you on the other side people.” - Lowkey Via Facebook

Listened to a bit of Talib Kweli (spelling) , Mos Def today.

About Lowkey, fucking shithouse. Really disappointed that he just fucked off like that. Bit weak on his part, imo. Hopefully back soon.

Akala's new mixtape drops soon, go on Akala's Facebook and he linked a couple of the new tunes on Charlie Sloth's show the other night, which also includes Mic Righteous' Fire In The Booth II.

It's good, however similar lyrics to past Fire In The Booth, different beat, heavier. Tough set from the guy, really.

Some old school Roll Deep.

Talib is a legend of hip hop.

His voice is quality and just glides over any track.

Also, to prove how good he is, Jay-Z and Kanye both have acknowledged how listening (and becoming friends with) Talib helped them improve their own lyrical styles.

• Like 1