Melbourne Football

A-Leauge merchandise

Tbh there is probably no point of having away merchandise, seeing as not many people do to many away trips often, in the AFL there is that many supporters that come over here and probably would buy stuff for the away team and people who support different states that live in Melbourne would also buy merch.

But for instance with us say if Perth came over here, you'd get about under 50 people, then the merchandise stores wouldn't be making alot of money, and then they'd just be wasting stock, thats just my opinon though, other people's may be different.

Tbh there is probably no point of having away merchandise, seeing as not many people do to many away trips often, in the AFL there is that many supporters that come over here and probably would buy stuff for the away team and people who support different states that live in Melbourne would also buy merch.

But for instance with us say if Perth came over here, you'd get about under 50 people, then the merchandise stores wouldn't be making alot of money, and then they'd just be wasting stock, thats just my opinon though, other people's may be different.

Summed up perfectly .

My issue is with the Brisbane Roar online store. I've been trying to buy the Tom meets Zizou DVD for 2 days now, stupid site is broken.

id like to see an A-League membership (or even a membership to the stadium) introduced in states that have more than one team. kinda like a silver or gold afl membership.

I'd SIT with away supporters against the scum...

I'd go watch the storm and rebels. it'd give me something to do.

plus access to international games that may be played there, concerts etc.

a stadium membership with heart club support would be nice.

id like to see an A-League membership (or even a membership to the stadium) introduced in states that have more than one team. kinda like a silver or gold afl membership.

I'd SIT with away supporters against the scum...

I'd go watch the storm and rebels. it'd give me something to do.

plus access to international games that may be played there, concerts etc.

a stadium membership with heart club support would be nice.

yeah that would be nice, ive been considering sitting with wellington supporters or roar supporters when they play here against the mongs wearing my heart jersey

Wondering why Aami park doesn't have some form of medallion club like etihad, not that i'd ever use it (or be able to afford it) but considering there's 4 clubs from 3 codes there... why not?

oh and in before someone tells me they actually do as I have done no research before making this post

Every club should have there own style of merchandise it pisses me off how every clubs is the same just different colors

Not really sure how this pisses you off?

When you mean "own style" do you mean unique?

What would you like to see added to a merchandise store that is different to another clubs merchandise?

Not really sure how this pisses you off?

When you mean "own style" do you mean unique?

What would you like to see added to a merchandise store that is different to another clubs merchandise?

I think a prime example of what he is saying is the club scarves they are all the same style just changed colours and logos