Melbourne Football

Alex Terra Tifosi

Libero

As every day grows nearer, it looks even more likely that this will be Alex Terra's last season for Melbourne Heart. The club supposedly wants (needs) a new striker, center half or both, and this is likely to be a foreign player. Heart need some spots in the Visa players section of the list emptied up.

Alex Terra is a bit of a cult hero, and a recognizable player since day 1 for Heart.

As the chant goes, he won for us the first derby (and the fifth!)

I believe, only if the funds are available, that we should make some banners, posters, even the masks we had for Aloisi and Skoko last year. Let me know what you lads think! :D

i dont think the whole crowed knows the words... but that would be mad.

would we reuse the terra chant on a different player?

Obviously, This will be done if Terra leaves...

Edit: We should also use Winter Wonderland on someone other Hoff (Waste of a Good Tune).

Edited by cadete

Obviously, This will be done if Terra leaves... Edit: We should also use Winter Wonderland on someone other Hoff (Waste of a Good Tune).

the only thing is we would have to get a player that suits the tune.... but should turn out all fine

thats true mate, use it one someone who gets a bit more game time. if zac walker get premoted it could be and idea to use it on him.

not completely sold on 'he used to be shite, but now hes alright' in the lyrics... possibly think of something a bit better

As every day grows nearer, it looks even more likely that this will be Alex Terra's last season for Melbourne Heart. The club supposedly wants (needs) a new striker, center half or both, and this is likely to be a foreign player. Heart need some spots in the Visa players section of the list emptied up.

Surely we don't need three spots free'd up for that? Maycon and Worm should be on the chopping block before Terra. Or is that new 3+1 rule coming in next season? Clearly Germano and Fred need to stay well ahead of the other three.

I believe, only if the funds are available, that we should make some banners, posters, even the masks we had for Aloisi and Skoko last year. Let me know what you lads think! :D

This sounds like a good idea and I am sure people would be willing to chip in for something like this, but there is little time left before the season is finished so you will need to get cracking. You should probably first get in touch with the club and try to find out when (if they know) Terra's last match is. Then its best to work out what materials and quantities you will need and get some quotes so you know how much money you will be needing.

If you are going to go with the masks idea (these were organised by the club for Aloisi and Skoko's farewell match last season) there may be some copyright issues if you are using certain images which is something you need to take into account too.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

• Like 1

Surely we don't need three spots free'd up for that? Maycon and Worm should be on the chopping block before Terra. Or is that new 3+1 rule coming in next season? Clearly Germano and Fred need to stay well ahead of the other three.

Germano and of course Fred are both under-contract so to let them go it would have to be either by mutual consent (club wouldnt let them leave, going by their performances this year) or would have to pay them out (dont have the money. wouldnt do this anyways though, both could be our best 2.

the 3+1 rule is coming into play this season, and the places would be something like this:

Spot 1: Fred

Spot 2:Germano

Spot 3: (the club wants to keep this free to try and grab a high profile player from overseas.)

Spot 4: (Must be a player from AFC)