Melbourne Football

Cricket World Cup

Tesla

A new era of dominance begins for Australia. It's actually scary how good some of these young lads like Maxwell, Starc, and Smith are. Just need a frontline spinner (unless Maxwell can improve but that doesnt seem to happen, it seems batting is much easier to improve than bowling for a player who is handy with both).

Am I the only one wanting the black caps to win?

I don't like the Australian cricket team due to the arrogance displayed during the Steve Waugh/Ricky Ponting era. It's up there with the arrogance levels of the tards.

I love it. We're arrogant, aggressive and believe we can win, no matter the situation of the game. 

• Like 1

I don't like the Australian cricket team due to the arrogance displayed during the Steve Waugh/Ricky Ponting era. It's up there with the arrogance levels of the tards.

I love it. We're arrogant, aggressive and believe we can win, no matter the situation of the game.

It's a gentleman's game. We are clearly better than most of our opposition, i just don't see the need to rub it in the poor cunts faces

I love it. We're arrogant, aggressive and believe we can win, no matter the situation of the game. It's a gentleman's game. We are clearly better than most of our opposition, i just don't see the need to rub it in the poor cunts faces

It is, but I'd say we're better than most of our opposition because of the aggressive mentality.

Each to their own I guess.

Yes you are the only one.

Seriously these days all teams have a similar attitude. We are hardly stand outs.

Certainly thought Haddins celebration after Guptills wicket was over the top and definately going too far.

Just a bit of bantz mate.

FWIW, Australia would score 350 here if the innings didn't end when they get the required runs. Not even close.

Edited by Tesla

In regards to Indian cricketers they have some incredibly good cricketers in their own conditions. They are typically shit in Australia, we are typically shit in India

But that's cricket, everyone is strong at home. It got NZ a place in the final, and like I've been saying all tournament long they won't do anything in Australia. I suppose you know and agree with this going by your other post.