Melbourne Football

The archie thompson song!

elieanid

I was thinking of how to use the Archie Thompson and wife beater in the same chant, well took me awhile to think and I may have an answer to this question.......

(To the tune of Steven Gerrard Song)

Archie Thompson, Thompson!

He is a wife beater, Thompson!

Archieeee Thompson, Thompson!

(Repeat 2-3 times over)

Simple and effective against tards chanting for Archie "wife beater" Thompson. What do you think?? @Beardedheart what do you think if you are reading mate??

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 4

"Archie Thompson beats up his wife"

"He swings to the left, he swings to the right, Archie thompson, he beats up his wife"

I think we have two already perfect chants for the the cunt

if we have 2 chants for the guy then I guess you can scratch this chant proposal then.

• Like 1

"Archie Thompson beats up his wife"

"He swings to the left, he swings to the right, Archie thompson, he beats up his wife"

I think we have two already perfect chants for the the cunt

if we have 2 chants for the guy then I guess you can scratch this chant proposal then.no harm in posting suggestions :up: keep it up

• Like 1

the timing is a bit off mate.

Steve gerrard gerrard and Archie thomson thomson dont have the same amount of syllables which means it doesnt really flow imo

Stev-ie Gerr-ard Ar-chie Thomp-son

pretty sure they just say steve rather than stevie

keeping in line with que sera sera, unless there is a second gerrard chant i am not aware of..?

Steve gerrard gerrard and Archie thomson thomson dont have the same amount of syllables which means it doesnt really flow imo

keeping in line with que sera sera, unless there is a second gerrard chant i am not aware of..?

They say Steven in the chant.....and lol slow it down if its too fast it made perfect harmony with me but than again I dont know how fast or how quick you can say those words but anyways like @Demon_heart said, we already have enough chants for Archie thompson.

• Like 1

They say Steven in the chant.....and lol slow it down if its too fast it made perfect harmony with me but than again I dont know how fast or how quick you can say those words but anyways like @Demon_heart said, we already have enough chants for Archie thompson.

Could've sworn they said steve and not steven. But I might be thinking of the 'slipped on his fooking arse' version...

• Like 1

Could've sworn they said steve and not steven. But I might be thinking of the 'slipped on his fooking arse' version...I don't know why we're arguing about a Liverpool chant but I'm 100% sure it's "Steve Gerrard Gerrard..."

Edited by hakz7

• 11 months later...