Melbourne Football

North end

sauce

Hi guys,

What would the club and you guys especially, think of a supporter group from northern end of the ground. I know you guys do a great job but do you think it could work and make more atmosphere for home games?

Is it possible?

Just a thought.

I don't think its the right time for it.

Eventually, yes. But for the time being, no. It's been thrown about a little bit before, but with the low numbers of active support at the moment, it'd be a better option to grow the yarraside a little more first :-)

• Like 1

Sse = victory trolls

Do some research :droy:

Not sure you're right about this. I went to a Rebels game a few weeks back and noticed a 'SSE' banner from the southern end. We went over to the north at half time to check it out. Seems to be a bunch of misfits, about 10 or so. I figured it was THE Swan Street Elite as they were trying to incorporate football chants at the rugby. It was all a bit sad and embarrassing really.

So no, I don't think they are victory trolls or a bunch of kids as I first thought. That is provided it is them.

Please don't

Hi guys,
What would the club and you guys especially, think of a supporter group from northern end of the ground. I know you guys do a great job but do you think it could work and make more atmosphere for home games?
Is it possible?

Just a thought.

It was not a very good thought, sorry