Melbourne Football

Calcio

Tesla

Materazzi really rates Ranocchia, make my opinion of Ranocchia increase a little bit.

Haha, did you actually mean Materazzi, or Stramaccioni?

In one of his early press conferences, Strama spoke highly of Ranocchia and said they have had a few extensive conversations about his season and improvement, etc.

Watched first half of Inter game, and second half of Spurs vs Lazio.

Lazio game was far more entertaining, as was expected.

Inter were sloppy, which was kinda also expected.

As I posted in shout box, Jonathan is a crap version of Maicon.

Livaja looked good.

Nagatomo's stike was very nice.

Lazio looked okay in the second half that I saw.

Mauri was lively.

Belgian right back (forgot his name) looked pretty good.

Hernanes and Ledesma were both quiet, and Klose looked a bit off.

Spurs had one, maybe two, legit goals written off, so they were a little lucky, but they certainly matched them for most of the general play.

• 2 weeks later...

Strong as fuck weekend.

“The Curva showed their faith in me with a generous banner following the defeat to Siena while others were not so kind,” said Stramaccioni.

“These are things that I remember and are important values so this victory is dedicated to my players and to the ultras.”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/10/07/3433893/stramaccioni-dedicates-milan-derby-win-to-ultras

• Like 2

Great derby.

Solid defending. Ranocchia and Juan continue building well, and Samuel was brilliant.

Midfield did their job, with Cambiasso and Zanetti proving they are still very much capable.

Forwards were probably the worst performed of our team. Milito was largely quiet after the first 20, Cassano was okay, and Coutinho barely had the ball.

Fantastic grit shown in the second half though.

Juve struggled massively against Siena according to Italian TV...

Lots of pundits claiming that Napoli are the stronger team at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting pumped for sundays match against udinese as ill be at the olimpico cheering the giallorossi on.

Too bad the curva sud was already sold out since last week.

Good to see you back on the forums mate and that's awesome you're in Italy but that said I hope your whole squad breaks both legs simultaneously on the pitch and your club folds :D

Edited by Braveheart

Whatever that means. Lol

I got 1 week left in rome after traveling a lot around italy, switzerland and paris, and its gonna end with a bang on Sunday at the olimpico.

Too bad ill have to sit where those disease infected sheep lovers stand During the match. Ill have to disinfect the seats with bleach prior. ;D

Juve result was fucking bullshit, the fucking Lance Armstrong of italian football. Love the new Pirlo steeze with the beard though, incredible.

Lazio, schooled by the viola was brilliant to see. Ljajic incredible, natural talent, so much harder to execute than it looks, absolute scorcher.

Inter game, meh, the chip from Cambiasso was class, game was rubbish.

Doria, fuck me.

your a game behind you spud. We played your mates torino. Still a shit result though.

Haven't downloaded my midweek highlights package yet, but anyway, it's wonderful to see the wheels slowly starting to fall off at Lazio, back to where you cunts belong, lower mid-table obscurity.

Haven't downloaded my midweek highlights package yet, but anyway, it's wonderful to see the wheels slowly starting to fall off at Lazio, back to where you cunts belong, lower mid-table obscurity.

lol @ wheels falling off. When the fuck were they on. We have no illusions about our squad atm. How are Sampdoria going? CBF scrolling that far down the table tbh ;)