Melbourne Football

Calcio

Tesla

LOL, the dumbness of Milan...

Cassano, swapped for Pazzini (and here's the kicker) plus 7 million euro.

Cassano for Pazzini may have been a fair straight swap, but with the additional money, we've massively won in this deal.

Both equally good players on their day, IMO.

• Like 2

You wanted money to fund your Walter Gargano transfer, and we gave it to you.

Cassano is better the the much too one-dimensional Pazzini FFS. we only gave you extra to push through the deal, Cassano wanted to leave, and we didnt want to get stuck with him. We have deadbeats behind the scenes TBH.

The only positives about Pazzini is that hes 2 years younger, and has the best goal celebration ive ever seen, other than of course the Gilardino violin.

pazzini.jpg

Il Pazzo has immense quality, but just had a poor season, and struggled without much service.

One only has to look at the impact he had for us in the six months immediately after signing...

However, I'm delighted with Cassano as he brings even more creativity, helping to nullify the static that we had in the final third last season.

after what we gave to get him, the thing that annoys me the most is the game he plays.

he showed last year that if he does not get the service he likes (or needs) he does shit fuck all.

Cassano can make something out of nothing, and i like the way he pulls out wide (usually to the left) and chips balls in, or cuts in and shoots on his right)

FFS, we try to save money and then give Cassano and 7.5m for a player who looks on a bit of a down slide. doesnt add up.

• Like 1

We do alright with these swaps involving us getting paid. First Eto'o, a better player than Ibrahimovic, + cash, and now Cassano, a better player than Pazzini, + cash.

I agree with Ellki a straight swap would have been reasonable (but still probably in our favour) due to Cassano being older, no idea how we got 7mil euros out of it lawl.

However, would be a lot happier with this deal if we hadnt already signed a bunch of 30 year olds this off season. I think Moratti is confused at what exactly constitutes 'youth' because he has a 39yo Zanetti still killing it.

Edited by Tesla

TBH, Ibra is better than Eto'o but you still did amazing on that transfer considering the cash you got.

Also, IMO Milan are just as likely to win the title next year as Inter. We still have quality and will be strengthened with Yanga-Mbiwa. Need a DM and LB...

IT BEGINS!!

Ok Ragazzi, the season is finally upon us (THANK FUCK!) so what does the most confused, paradoxical and passionate league in the world hold for us this time around? Surely it wouldn't be a proper Serie A season without some; Scandals(Milan), Cheating(Juve), Over Achieving(Udinese), Faggotry(Roma), Slow Starts (Inter), Kidnap Plots (Lazio), Club Politics (Sampdoria) etc.

So what are the predictions lads? Who's winning the thing? How much impact will Milan's austerity budget have on the title race? Can anybody stop Juve and will they still cheat even if they are winning just to make it feel normal? Could Roma possibly get any gayer?

Here's a nice wrap of the last few months of the off season if you havent been following it too closely.

http://www.guardian....y-entertainment

Edited by Braveheart

It's always risky to put your coglioni on the line this early but hey it's Italy... nobody will hold you accountable ;)

Campioni: Juve. Its yours to loose you CHEATING FUCKS.

Top 6 (No order): Juve, Inter, Milan, Udinese, Napoli, Roma

Golden boot: Cavani? Milito?

Relegaiont: This is a really Hard one tbh. Genoa, Torino, Palermo?

Surprise packet: Fiorentina will be on the improve with Montella. Also think Pescara will rustle some jimmies and finish higher than their pedigree suggests.

Campioni: Inter Milan

Top 6 (In order cause i'm not a phaggot): Inter, Juve, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Parma

Golden boot: Milito

Relegaiont: Sampdoria, Genoa, Cagliari

Surprise packet: Parma,old Giovinco but bought a new squad lawl, including a few handy players (Pabon, Amauri, Ninis), meanwhile I highly rate Biabiany and expect him to step up this year. Also agree on Firoentina having a much better season given quite a few good signings. I'd back Torino to do the jimmy rustling ahead of Pescera TBH.

Palermo manager count: 4

Yeah no Udinese in top 6, would probably think 7th at this stage, big call but I just dont think they will have the replacements for the players they have sold this season.

Edited by Tesla

Campioni: Juve. Hard to see anyone troubling them.

Top 6 (Order): Juve. Inter. Roma. Milan. Napoli. Lazio/Bologna.

Golden Boot: Cavani/Milito. Di Natale still a chance?

Relegation: Torino, Siena, Atalanta.

Surprises: Samp to finish top 10. Bologna to challenge for Europe.

Nice to have Torino back.

Samp back where they belong.

Pescara won't be as good as they were last year without Verratti and Parma likewise without Giovinco.

Edited by Ellki

Campioni: Juve. As much as it pains me to say it.

Top 6 (In order): Juve, Milan, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Udinese

Golden boot: Cavani.

Relegaiont: Genoa, Siena, Atlanta?

Surprise packet: El Shaarawy. Surprising? .... i know, hes a beast already. ;) but im expecting him to show a fair bit. Immobile to bang them in also. as far as teams go, Parma look much better than last year. AND... dont go writing the Milanese off just yet. ^_^

LOL.

Pretty sure I was talking up Coutinho before you.

I'm talking about my post from not to long ago saying this would be his breakthrough season.

Easy to say yeah Coutinho will be a gun one day, but to give a specific time frame is another matter M8

@Milanisti- Suck a fat one. ROF ROF ROF. Cop that you Austrian phaggots.

@Interisti- Quality finishes tbh. Nice crushing of inferior opponents. Well in.

@Laziale- Good finish Hernanes. Cunt just gets better with age tbh. Positive start. Avanti Lazio!

@Juve- Guaranteed to be cheating already tbh.

JUVE

JUVE

JUVE

JUVE

Was obviously gone when Handanovic was signed.

Happy to have Handanovic as our number 1 given how good he is + Cesar lacks form and has injury problems, but this whole endeavor has been to expensive, 11mil euros for Handanovic and having to pay Cesar 3 mil euros. Thats a total of 14mil euros + Cesar in return for Handanovic, not really worth it TBH.

Anyway not a big deal, Handanovic is world class and 28 is still fairly young for a keeper.

Anyone else come across that picture of Udinese's hypothetical starting eleven if they didn't open their legs in the past two seasons?

Would come close to taking out the scudetto.

Also, what a fucking result, Doria playing with effectively no strikers and playing utterly terrible football and still managing to beat Milan. Ride the shitstorm we will fluke it in to Europa.