Melbourne Football

dusan bosnjak

cheeky18

I am pretty certain that his NYL career ended with a quite serious season ending injury.

Which was a pity as TBH he was more likely to make it as an A League striker than Zac Walker and Co.

Wasn't that Stipo? And I think we've re-signed Stipo for this year? If only the bloody club web-site would put up some information about the youth squad...

I am pretty certain that his NYL career ended with a quite serious season ending injury.

Which was a pity as TBH he was more likely to make it as an A League striker than Zac Walker and Co.

Wasn't that Stipo? And I think we've re-signed Stipo for this year? If only the bloody club web-site would put up some information about the youth squad...

Yeah you are right...

We dont get enough info about the NYL, and it was much better when they played at Northcote.

Yeah you are right...

We dont get enough info about the NYL, and it was much better when they played at Northcote.

Couldn't agree more. Made to almost every NYL game there, especially Sundays. Didn't realise until today that one could be nostalgic about a team that has only been in existence for two seasons.