Melbourne Football

Sign Culina

marteaux

This would be a good signing, we all no he can play and make a massive impact on game, but his mental toughness to stay focused for the full 90min is critical or our side. I've lost patient with Thomson its been months since he influences a game.

I agree let's sign Culina

This would be a good signing, we all no he can play and make a massive impact on game, but his mental toughness to stay focused for the full 90min is critical or our side. I've lost patient with Thomson its been months since he influences a game.

I agree let's sign Culina

I've defended Thompson a little bit this season as he is being played out of position. Against Perth on Saturday he made some excellent runs forward and then seemed to realise he was too far forward and stopped, paused and gave the ball away.

If he was allowed more freedom I think we would see a lot better player than we are seeing at the moment with the man unable to move, passes the ball sideways or back and gets caught out too often.

Free Matt Thompson.