Melbourne Football

Who has been the best transfer for this season?

InMyHeart

We are just passed the halfway mark for the season and have a bit of an idea on most of the new players.

Who and why has been the best or worst?

Who has more to show?

Who hasnt been given the chance that they deserve?

The list is as follows

Andrew Redmayne

Patrick Gerhardt

Gol Gol Mebrahtu

Steven Gray

Josip Tadic

Dylan Macallister

David Vrankovic

Vince Grella

Cameron Edwards

Richard Garcia

Ben Garuccio

Jeremy Walker

Sam Mitchinson

Ersin Kaya

Edited by InMyHeart

Gol Gol and Garcia. Tadic, Gerhardt and Redmayne too. All have been immense for us. If I had to choose Garcia. Think by the end of the season, Gol Gol will be our brightest talent who becomes our marketing. Long way to go, but he has the talent. Garcia should be made capitano.

Worst would be Gray or Grella. Grella there is still time but it has caused negativity more than positives amongst our fans so far. Gray was a shocker. Visa spot on a limited list is criminal.

Gerhardt has impressed me most so far tbh. He's been in our top two players with Garcia this season, but you would expect that from someone like Garcia. I still think Garcia and Tadic can improve and have more to offer (not that they have been disappointing at all).

Gol Gol has been very promising too.

The others haven't really had a shot yet or were only ever destined to be back players.

I think also J. Walker and S. Mitchinson should be added as they have played a significant number of games.

J. Walker made a big impact for me in the first two games he played for us. Would really really like to see more of this kid in the seniors, and Mitchinson has been fantastic as well, and if we happen to lose Behich anytime soon, he is the perfect replacement (imo)

I think also J. Walker and S. Mitchinson should be added as they have played a significant number of games.

J. Walker made a big impact for me in the first two games he played for us. Would really really like to see more of this kid in the seniors, and Mitchinson has been fantastic as well, and if we happen to lose Behich anytime soon, he is the perfect replacement (imo)

Okk ill add them

Walker should be placing more pressure on Marrone who hasn't been great for us. What I mean by that is Walker should be brought in maybe to spur Marrone who sits on the bench. He is versatile enough to come on for a midfielder if need be, but I thought Walker was very impressive for us. Marrone needs a lift.

Looking at the new recruits, JD has got to get a pat on the back. Impressive collection.

Edited by Melburnian
  • Like 1