Melbourne Football

Drums & instruments in the Yarraside

Melburnian

Asked this before but what type of drum is needed.

I'm looking on eBay now would a Thunder 22'' bass drum be suitable? If so consider it donated! If not tell me what I'm meant to be looking at!

Also is there a need for other instruments in the Yarraside? Could there be a point of difference we could have that would make a distinctive sound? I guess does anyone have any musical talent also to play these instruments?

I am a music student so if anybody needs any help in terms of drums in Yarraside I would be happy to help out :).

Great to know! Is that drum suitable?

Also do you play anyother instrument? I am also willing to bang some drums in the Yarraside from the new year! Ill donate this drum to the group if suitable. Ill buy and pick it up from the seller. Probably not in time for Newcastle but will be there for the Brisbane game.

Also do you play anyother instrument? I am also willing to bang some drums in the Yarraside from the new year! Ill donate this drum to the group if suitable. Ill buy and pick it up from the seller. Probably not in time for Newcastle but will be there for the Brisbane game.

Well, it is a bass drum, so you would be looking at a deep sound. 22'' is about half a metre so it should be suitable for Yarraside and will generate enough noise.

Well, I play bass so I am not rhythmically retarded :P . Awesome, the more drums the better I say! Maybe a snare drum or floor tom would do? I won't be there for Brisbane, but I will be there for future games :).

• Like 1

Well, it is a bass drum, so you would be looking at a deep sound. 22'' is about half a metre so it should be suitable for Yarraside and will generate enough noise.

Well, I play bass so I am not rhythmically retarded :P . Awesome, the more drums the better I say! Maybe a snare drum or floor tom would do? I won't be there for Brisbane, but I will be there for future games :).

Ok enough for me.

This will be bought and given to the crew at the Brisbane game.

Thank you :)

• Like 2

With the donation of this drum I believe the other drum may be put into retirement.

yes it does need new skins.

Does it need to be placed into retirement?

Would love a few drums in the terrace. Need more sound.

more drums means more drummers. I also believe that FFA approval may be required for multiple drums.

the other drum won't necessarily be retired, I just see this as being the most likely outcome.

PS Thank you for the donation of the drum

With the donation of this drum I believe the other drum may be put into retirement.

yes it does need new skins.

Does it need to be placed into retirement?

Would love a few drums in the terrace. Need more sound.

more drums means more drummers. I also believe that FFA approval may be required for multiple drums.

the other drum won't necessarily be retired, I just see this as being the most likely outcome.

PS Thank you for the donation of the drum

Your welcome. As i stated I'm happy to help.

I will offer my services to drum also. Don't know how good ill be but will give it a damn go! A couple of people on here have offered also.

I am determined to make the Yarraside bigger and better!

I like Polo believe we need more drums. Would love 3 to give that deep sound. We now have three available so let's go for it!

• Like 1

Yeah wasn't the greatest sound from it, will new skins help it? Like you nothing against the drummers, they were magnificent.

The one I purchased is 22" Bass Drum so I don't know if it is the size you need but hopefully it helps. I really have no idea about drums.

I actually thought the drummers today were giving their all, well in lads!