Melbourne Football

Phoenix game

Yarraside67

Not sure this belongs in the Youth Team area

Agreed, but while I'm here I might as well add, today I sat GA as friends didn't have active tickets, and I would just like to say, even though I was only four rows behind the terrace, it wasn't very noisy! Very poor effort, a lot of people up the back not singing, clapping or participating.. Some even sitting.. Added more disappointment to an already dull and disappointing game..

Timing was out at times and even we are melbourne wasn't sung passionately...

Hopefully we can improve on this ASAP... :/

Agreed, but while I'm here I might as well add, today I sat GA as friends didn't have active tickets, and I would just like to say, even though I was only four rows behind the terrace, it wasn't very noisy! Very poor effort, a lot of people up the back not singing, clapping or participating.. Some even sitting.. Added more disappointment to an already dull and disappointing game..

Timing was out at times and even we are melbourne wasn't sung passionately...

Hopefully we can improve on this ASAP... :/

"Timing was out at times and even we are melbourne wasn't sung passionately..." So true.. On TV, it didn't feel/sound passionate or enthusiastic. Edited by hakz7