Melbourne Football

Bewb hop

marteaux

Discuss what you get when you give lads access to YouTube and recording equipment.... Bewb hop. Probably the most hilarious and entertaining genre of music in the world.

The bewb hop anthem - Klepto Rackz (can't consider yourself a Melburnian kid if you can't rap this song in full)

Other notables:

• Like 1

I remember someone from school showing me a song called "Donny Muzza Rats" - about Doncaster Shoppingtown set to Sexyback. So good.

i know the cunts who rapped in that, fair to say there pretty muzza themselves.

i also have it if anyone is interested in the bullshit that it is.

Edited by Bannon
  • Like 1

Woody, you're just posting Aussie Hip Hop...

It's not lad enough.

Agreed

I have to admit that I love it when Hammer starts threads like this I find them both fascinating and they enable me to bring up current youth topics to my baby brother (Whose 19).

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tornts is a decent Aussie hip hop artist, raps on the 86 tram line in the Northern suburbs and is definitely not classified as bewb hop.

Rofl.

Has to be one of the worst opinions given on this forum for some time. :lol::lol: :lol:

Edited by cadete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

'after school's finished, i go down the block to rack a few cans from the two dollar shop, there's an old cunt watching, i don't think he seen - i stick two in my pocket and three in my jeans walking kinda funny, trying not to rattle, i snap kick this old cunt see if he wants a battle'

• 2 weeks later...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8jaLNOIQXM

Kerser is frustratingly amazing. As much as it pains me to say it.

Actually just became aware of Kerser recently, pretty sure all I ever heard about him before was people on here or FB bagging him so never bothered to check himn out, but Kerser is actually not bad. He can flow, actually has a voice that isn't too annoying by Aussie hip hop standards, and produces some pretty good punchlines.

Edited by Tesla