Melbourne Football

Going to Western Sydney. Tickets?

CityWildcat

Highly unlikely any of us has been to WSW's new Parramatta stadium yet, but myself and my son intend to on Friday November 22.  First ever away game, I shamefully admit. 

I'm anticipating a top of the table clash,  a damn good venue, and - yes -  trying to add our voices to somehow match RBB in full vocal frenzy (I like their impact on the Aussie game). 

Will iit be as simple as turning up to the ticket office and asking for 2 seats in the visitor end?  Advance sales to City fans? Anyone know the drill?  Thanks.

Edited by CityWildcat

Thanks mate.  But I'm thinking Away Active  Category C.

https://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/WAN0720/venues/PAR/performances/EWSW0000020D/tickets

I note RBB is already sold out, but guess that is the same for every one of their games as they will all be members..

I wonder what White And Black is.   Quieter fanatics? 

Edited by CityWildcat
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, CityWildcat said:

Thanks mate.  But I'm thinking Away Active  Category C.

https://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/WAN0720/venues/PAR/performances/EWSW0000020D/tickets

I note RBB is already sold out, but guess that is the same for every one of their games as they will all be members..

I wonder what White And Black is.   Quieter fanatics? 

Zebras. 

• Thanks 1