Melbourne Football

Worst Ways To Die (nsfw, nsfpt, nsfs, nsfa)

marteaux

Day one

Couldnt see OP's video so am reinstalling Windows 7 to solve the problem.

Day two

Reinstalling didnt work so have gone and purchased a new laptop, hopefully this will allow me to see OP's video.

Day three

New laptop didnt solve the problem, but I just saw an advertisement for a state of the art $5k laptop with a graphicsw card that was until now only available to the military. Going to buy it now.

Day four

Morale is dropping, will there ever be a way out of this non-video hell hole? Maybe the problem isnt my laptop, but my internet connection. Called Telstra earlier to switch over to them, they said they will have a technician here this afternoon. Then I will surely be able to see OP's video.

Day five

OP is a phaggot.

Day one

Couldnt see OP's video so am reinstalling Windows 7 to solve the problem.

Day two

Reinstalling didnt work so have gone and purchased a new laptop, hopefully this will allow me to see OP's video.

Day three

New laptop didnt solve the problem, but I just saw an advertisement for a state of the art $5k laptop with a graphicsw card that was until now only available to the military. Going to buy it now.

Day four

Morale is dropping, will there ever be a way out of this non-video hell hole? Maybe the problem isnt my laptop, but my internet connection. Called Telstra earlier to switch over to them, they said they will have a technician here this afternoon. Then I will surely be able to see OP's video.

Day five

OP is a phaggot.

o7q29s.jpg

• Like 3