Melbourne Football

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles! [West Ham United]

Hammerhead

Carroll was superb last night, Held up the ball well providing a great focal point going forward, drawing away multiple defenders and knocking the ball down for Taylor, Diame and Nolan to run on to. Was involved in 2 of the goals and the only thing missing was a goal of his own. Shame he went down with injury, hopefully with the International break he might be back in the line up for Norwich.

Carroll was brilliant and it was good to see all the fans get behind him. I'm sure no one would have been more disappointed than him when he went off injured. Would have been MoM if he scored.

Nolan is such a LAD ffs. Wish he was 5 years younger so he could have a long time with the club. So much tunnel banter between him and Carroll.

Wouldn't be surprised if James Tomkins retires as a footballer to focus on his modeling career ala Freddie Ljungberg. He gets more and more beautiful every week.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

if i was a bender i'd let tomka in me. true facts, only if the lad played as good as he looked.

semi interestin game against mackems this night, they're missing johnson and we are missing carroll (looks like a nother fucken 3 weeks till he is back in it). not gonna panic if we get done, but it's at home so we may as well get the cheese.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

West Ham wins Prefered Bidder status for the OS.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2243337/West-Ham-handed-Olympic-Stadium.html#ixzz2EBKqPGKx

It will be sad to see the Boleyn go, this move should work out well for the club. Much better PT links to the stadium, increased capacity, and huge potential for sponsors as well as grabbing a stadium with more that 600million pounds (429 Building, extra ~150 for redevelopment with Retractable seating) spent developing and renovating on a 99year lease for much, much less than that. This move will have financial benefits for West Ham as Arsenals from Highbury to the Emirates.

Also Frank Lowy is rumoured to be investing in West Ham come January.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...