Good session to watch. A couple of quick notes:

-Fitzgerald seems to be definite but no confirmation on his arrival

-Caceras looked pretty good on the ball

-Marino back training full time

-Nike tracksuit pants and other things coming in next season

-Koren turned up in casual gear drinking a takeaway latte

-was told from a player they didn't know what's going on with Koren

-Was also told from someone else Koren has a slight 'injury'

-Mooy is fucking sublime and such a class act. Absolute pleasure watch him make others look silly out there today

-Kuzi training with the senior team

-Bouzanis looks extremely shit for an aleague back up keeper. Fumbles during hand-eye coordination drills and wayward passes 

-some good potential with a couple of our young teenage keepers

-Franjic trained full session 

-positive vibe from people from the club, very positive that we will win the league within the next few years and continue to dominate there after

one of my mates is one of those potential young gk's that you would of seen at the training session so Im hoping he somehow does better then Bouzanis to become part of the senior squad within the next 2-3 seasons.

4 minutes ago, elieanid said:

one of my mates is one of those potential young gk's that you would of seen at the training session so Im hoping he somehow does better then Bouzanis to become part of the senior squad within the next 2-3 seasons.

Not 100% sure on the name, might be Jack, but he's 17, has blond hair and was the tallest keeper there. He stood out the most to me anyway. Is that him or is your mate one of the others? 

Edited by n i k o

6 hours ago, n i k o said:

Not 100% sure on the name, might be Jack, but he's 17, has blond hair and was the tallest keeper there. He stood out the most to me anyway. Is that him or is your mate one of the others? 

His name is Rory Curran he is on the clubs website, he just came in from Hume City so he is still abit young to even reach but i have a feeling if he stays put for another 2-3 years he'll make it!