Melbourne Football

Video: The City Rises

possiblygeorge

Goosebumps. Clisby's HIT on the Albanian and clearance in the pen to prevent goal worth the price of admission. There were no passengers in our team on Saturday night. Sometimes you just gotta scrap and tough it out to claim all the points. Must go and watch the replay for the hundredth time :clap:

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, HEARTinator said:

Goosebumps. Clisby's HIT on the Albanian and clearance in the pen to prevent goal worth the price of admission. There were no passengers in our team on Saturday night. Sometimes you just gotta scrap and tough it out to claim all the points. Must go and watch the replay for the hundredth time :clap:

I was putting it together skimming through the game and lost my shit at Berisha falling over in the tunnel about making himself look tough. Had to go in it!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

I was putting it together skimming through the game and lost my shit at Berisha falling over in the tunnel about making himself look tough. Had to go in it!

Any free places to watch the replay?Youtube.com/AleagueHD usually has it but it's not up yet. I think he had some issues cos he's been doing live streams for games and them uploading it in full.