Melbourne Football

Our run in

Shahanga

If we play Adelaide in the finals, I'd toy with the idea of driving over first thing on Saturday, come back on Sunday , just have to work out accommodation. I presume it would be an evening match?

would be 3 spare seats( big car iX35 plenty of space) if anyone wants to share diesel and driving, 

So we are now WDD in this run in, which is a hell of a lot better than some predictions on here and is better than most of our other (pathetic) run ins.

In other news I note we have 9 wins this season, which equals our club record, with 2 games in hand.  

Our previous seasons:

2011: P30 W8, 35 points

2012: P27 W9, 37 points

2013: P27 W8, 27 points

2014: P27 W6, 26 points

Currently:

2015: P25 W9, 35 points

I don't want to celebrate mediocrity, but I do think it shows the club is moving in the right direction.  Good teams in this league win more than half their games and that's where we have to be next year.

So now it's P26, W9 and still 35 points.

There's really no movement at all. We simply tread water on the van 't Schip win factor of 33%.

So we are now WDD in this run in, which is a hell of a lot better than some predictions on here and is better than most of our other (pathetic) run ins.

In other news I note we have 9 wins this season, which equals our club record, with 2 games in hand.  

Our previous seasons:

2011: P30 W8, 35 points

2012: P27 W9, 37 points

2013: P27 W8, 27 points

2014: P27 W6, 26 points

Currently:

2015: P25 W9, 35 points

I don't want to celebrate mediocrity, but I do think it shows the club is moving in the right direction.  Good teams in this league win more than half their games and that's where we have to be next year.

2015: P27 W9, 35 points.

You were too optimistic. Two points from our first four matches, and two points from our last four matches. We will never win anything that way.

• Like 2