Melbourne Football

Berisha a lose cannon

mario

So we can see why Germany didnt want him,but seriously first his unprofessional display with sydney and now his team member disrespected him.Hes a poacher that cant finish unless Broich in on the field,so should be easy to shut down.But when will strike three happen and to what extent has he caused friction? Cant understand he claims to be Albanian but only was naturalised a couple of years ago when Serbia wouldnt touch him, so he conveniently changed allegance.

Whilst I'm not a fan of the guy and a lot of people know this I admit that he's quite talented. A striker can only be as good as the midfield serving him. Although he can seem a little arrogant and aggressive at times you have to remember that anyone can be like this. He seems to love the game and just gets a little to passionate at times towards what's happening.

No. I enjoy spelling and grammar errors. It makes me feel superior.

Oh that's just mean! Not that I can talk as I thrive on the same thing ^_^

Pushing this topic back onto Berisha though; can anyone state here he 'lost his cannon'? I mean it'd be interesting to know seeing as I don't think the guys capable of it. I think he just happens to get frustrated during game play like 90% of all other players do.

he is like balotelli, an interesting one to watch, wouldnt mind seeing those 2 go at it in the tunnel

Yeah but Ballotelli is funny, Berisha is just an annoying prick.

When Berisha starts exploding fireworks in his house and throwing darts at the youth team i will become his fan. Certainly talented though.

Wouldn't have minded if Berisha smashed up James Meyer, as they both irked me last time we played them.

Meyer would walk away with a broken nose, and Berisha multiple weeks of club imposed suspension not to mention fines from the FFA for bringing the game into disrepute.

That said, Berisha has character, something not many others in the league do..