Melbourne Football

New and Unused Chant for Yarraside

elieanid

Hey everyone.....long time supporter since the establishment of Melbourne Heart, first time poster on this forum.

Ok everytime Im at a game and always with my brethren at the Yarraside we always seem to have good ideas for chants to follow.

Ok he is one that is unique to US ONLY as a supportive base in the Yarraside and used no where else in the world or in the A League for that matter.....

Since there is a possibility of a name change (probable to Melbourne City). Here is a song I am thinking Yarraside should do for chanting.......

- The song is "I Am/You Are/We Are Australian"....everyone would know this song, its a common Aussie song. I say we should use it for one of our chants next season but change the lyrics to "I am, you are, we are Melbourne City (Melbourne City if the club name changes to that).

What do you all think??

Hey everyone.....long time supporter since the establishment of Melbourne Heart, first time poster on this forum.

Ok everytime Im at a game and always with my brethren at the Yarraside we always seem to have good ideas for chants to follow.

Ok he is one that is unique to US ONLY as a supportive base in the Yarraside and used no where else in the world or in the A League for that matter.....

Since there is a possibility of a name change (probable to Melbourne City). Here is a song I am thinking Yarraside should do for chanting.......

- The song is "I Am/You Are/We Are Australian"....everyone would know this song, its a common Aussie song. I say we should use it for one of our chants next season but change the lyrics to "I am, you are, we are Melbourne City (Melbourne City if the club name changes to that).

What do you all think??

Its a good idea and has has been suggested as a chant on here before... the problem is that it was adopted by Sydney FC in their first season and has become some what of a Anthem for The Cove.

i didnt even know it was there anthem @cadete, they barely use it or im not even hearing it.......it is unique and if it barely used by The Cove......Im sure we can change the lyrics of the original track and suit it to our cause, Im sure of it and anyways half of our chants are borrowed from one another. So im just suggesting. Its up to everyone here I figured it was a good idea. I have another chant idea I might post later on this forum!

Edited by elieanid

• 2 weeks later...

We Hate Victory

“(Whaddya think of Victory?!)” “SHIT!”

“(Whaddya think of Shit?)” “Victory!”

“(Thank you!)” “That’s alright!”

“We hate Victory and we hate Victory!”

“We hate Victory and we hate Victory!”

“We hate Victory and we hate VIctory!”

“We are the Victory haters!”

“(Y*ddos! Y*ddos! Y*ddos!)”

• Like 1