Melbourne Football

Rumour: Heart to merge with Sth Melbourne in 2 years.

possiblygeorge

That's right as the title says.

I was at Fed square approx 9:50pm tonight after the game with a few mates, when i was asked the scoreline from a construction worker at fed square. He was pissed off with the result as said "don't worry, they'll merge with south melbourne." then went on to say "they'll merge in two years, and will wear a strip with either a blue or red V"

Take this with a grain of salt, but i'd LOVE for this to happen, as i see this as a real possibility and i too believe it will happen.

The guy seemed so sure it will happen and im sure he knows from inside sources.

he said either in two years or within, so don't be surprised if or when it happens.

Edited by possiblygeorge

If you don't like our identity, then what the fuck are you doing here?

Go and get fucked.

Anyone who wants our club merged out of existence is a fuckwit :up:

i love this club. but the way things are going i would love a merge, we wouldnt be losing anything from it. As each game goes on we are one week closer to folding, if that happens, then there WON'T be a second melbourne team, and i refuse to follow melbourne victory.

Go and get fucked.

i love this club. but the way things are going i would love a merge, we wouldnt be losing anything from it.

We would be losing our club.

Go and get fucked.

i love this club. but the way things are going i would love a merge, we wouldnt be losing anything from it. As each game goes on we are one week closer to folding, if that happens, then there WON'T be a second melbourne team, and i refuse to follow melbourne victory.

you're a fucking dumb cunt what gain 2k more supporters who are more about a greek influence not being racist but thats the way they will want it, am i only one who still goes on the fact that the FFA said there will be NO ETHNIC TEAMS IN THE A LEAGUE.

• Like 1