Melbourne Football

YouTube channels

RedAndWhiteSoldier

Don't think it has a thread and I'm not sure whether its been talked about before but we are generally shocking when it comes to YouTube videos of the terrace. Makes me and a lot of people laugh and cringe. I've compared our videos to other terraces and they have camera at the front of it behind the goals recording different chants. Like feck, we need to look good to bring people in....

Don't think it has a thread and I'm not sure whether its been talked about before but we are generally shocking when it comes to YouTube videos of the terrace. Makes me and a lot of people laugh and cringe. I've compared our videos to other terraces and they have camera at the front of it behind the goals recording different chants. Like feck, we need to look good to bring people in....

• Like 2

So much anger and testosterone

Dear RWS

Although your intention to simplify process of learning chants are appreciated

It would be perhaps unwise to film core supporter group for you tube.

Lots of pedaphiles could get footage of those underage boys with polos buttoned up way to high and use them as promotional material at one direction concerts

I don't wanna be part of this abortion and I get a feeling some others here feel the same way