Melbourne Football

LIVERPOOL F.C

Scouser

Having left the school playground 24 yrs ago I did not realise that this tit for tat bitch shit went on in real life

Well ok then kid if you wanna be like that, You still have NOT answered my question of WHY should they be winning 2-0+ in a qualifying rd ??

Still should be winning 2-0+ in a qualifying tie rofl...

Why ?

In fact don't bother kid coz I Don't care !

How do you know it's going to be a different affair at Anfield?

That's because unlike some on here I do actually know what Iam talking about !

I did not know I had to explain or justify myself about why I know things about my post's either.

Doesn't really answer my question, I didn't ask if you know what you're talking about, I asked how and why it'll be a different affair after a disappointing season at home last year, how can you be CERTAIN it'll be a different affair?

As you grow up you will realise that There are No certanties in life apart from Death & Taxes,

But Like i said before Unlike the majority on here, I actually do kinda know a little bit having experienced what goes on at Anfield on many Euorpean nights,

Gomel wont know what hit em when 45,000 Scousers are belting out the hits ;) trust me It's intimidating for even the toughest opponnents as JT & Co know only too well ;)

It will probably be cold & wet too Brrrrrrrrrrr chilly ole england !!!

Oh & That's because i lived there for 30 yrs incase you needed to know how i knew that :) lol

Hey but if you want to know more dont be shy, come & speak to me at a game behind the nets

Not on the net cbf coz it takes to long typing this sorta shit out ;)

I'm not challenging your knowledge & what you've seen in your life, I'm not oblivious to any of it mate, you should know that tbh.

Don't think it warrants this being called "tit for tat bitch shit", it's just questions & discussions, I also don't appreciate being called a kid just because I'm trying to have discussion and a bit a banter with you, I'm 6 months off being 18 and I believe I know and have been and seen quite a few European matches myself for that age to have this sort of discussion with you, obviously I am doubted though.

Edited by DutchPride

Like i said fella I am happy to have this sort of discussion with you, just dont be shy come & speak to me at a game behind the nets

Not over the net it takes to long typing this sorta shit out & I've better things to do with my time, time is $$$$$ ;)

Edited by Scouser

A Letter from the gaffer - :

Dear Supporter,

I want to say a sincere thank-you for making the effort to come to Gomel last night to support us in our first competitive match of the season.

The players and I are fully aware of the trials and tribulations surrounding travel for games; in particular, the costs, the necessity for visas and the transportation issues involved with this trip, so we wanted to let you know that your efforts are greatly appreciated.

It was a privilege to acknowledge your support on the evening at the ground, as we did following the full-time whistle, but I wanted to reiterate our thanks with this brief message.

It was a special night for me personally and it was great to see you in the stadium and in great voice; you made me proud and you made the players proud. You are an integral part of this team.

Both last night in Belarus and on the club's tour to North America, I am continually humbled by the passion and commitment you show in supporting the team. We will never take you for granted.

I look forward to seeing and hearing you across the continent and at home as we progress through this competition.

Thank you again.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Brendan

brendan_rodgers_501bd2a5b070c961951357.jpg

• Like 1

Hopefully will be a great signing but you never can tell The $$$ are pretty steep IMO but that's the problem with young British talent & the whole game itself these days, It's all $$$ driven (AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL!!!) ;)

He also knows Rogers & his systems/methods & Rogers knows him well so I will have faith in them until they proves us wrong,

The two to go for me are Adam & Cole

Liverpool have confirmed the dates for the Europa League play-off round with Hearts.

The first leg will take place on Thursday, August 23, at Tynecastle Stadium. Kick-off is scheduled for 7.45pm BST but this is subject to a slight change for proposed live TV coverage.

The return at Anfield is on Thursday, August 30, with an 8.05pm BST kick-off.

It has been quoted that rogers want's to more players. He seems to be happy with the defenders, and it looks like Agger will stay too.

"There has been contact and communication with the clubs. The team of people behind myself are working very, very hard in relation to those targets. We hope that within the next number of weeks those will bear fruit," said Rodgers yesterday.

"The work has been continual right the way through to try and get in players that fit the profile of Liverpool and the team. Like I say, I would hope there would be a couple more signings before the end of August."

Top 5 Targets:

Nuri Sahin

Juan Manuel Vargas

Cristian Tello

Theo Walcott

Clint Dempsey

Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with SC Heerenveen for the transfer of winger Oussama Assaidi, subject to the player passing a medical.

The 24-year-old, who has scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch Eredivisie, will now undergo a medical at Melwood.

At least two outlets claiming the Sahin loan deal is done!

Brendan Rodgers is continuing his overhaul of Liverpool by taking Nuri Sahin on a season-long loan from Real Madrid.

The agreement with the Spanish champions Real over the midfielder's move to Anfield includes an option for a permanent deal, and he is expected to be unveiled on Thursday.

Edited by LR9

Joe Allen makes his Liverpool debut in today's Barclays Premier League opener at West Bromwich Albion

Team in full : Reina, Johnson, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Downing, Borini, Suarez.

Subs: Jones, Adam, Henderson, Shelvey, Carroll, Carragher, Cole.