Melbourne Football

Australia is now officially a US colony

Tesla

Under new legislation, recently passed, Australian citizens can now be extradited to the US, for supposedly breaking US laws despite never having set foot in the US, never being a US citizen, and breaking no Australian laws.

http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/legislation/bills/r4620_aspassed/toc_pdf/11141b01.pdf;fileType=application%2Fpdf

This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen in my whole life.

brb, its illegal and punishable by death to be a homosexual in Yemen, lets extradite all the homosexuals to Yemen, despite having committed no crime in Australia.

brb, saying Kim il-Sung is a phaggot, and being extradited to North Korea, despite having committed no crime in Australia.

etc.

Nothing surprises me anymore, absolutely massive human rights issue for citizens of this country that passes thru without even a whimper of coverage from the mainstream media. Obviously not surprising of course as news is now hardly that, just hidden agendas, power and propaganda filled between fluff stories. Could make an argument that we've been guinea pigs for this nwo or whatever it is quietly for years, just of the last 15 years its more blatent.

• Like 1

So what exactly is this in relation to? I'd take a guess at the whole Assange thing, but is it us politely bending over in front of the US, or are they forcefully pushing our heads downwards?

Its in relation to piracy.

brb, a significant proportion of Australia's population being extradited to the US for illegal downloads.

But the problem is more to do with the precedent it sets. This fucks up the whole way the legal system works.

Yeah, I'm well mad at this, that's for sure.

Suppose some yank was killed by an aussie here, would the killer be sent to the US for trial, or would they remain here?

inb4 the entire population gets extradited for driving on the wrong side of the road.