Melbourne Football

Olympiakos in Melbourne

Don't even think they televised the game. Was looking through fox sports, sbs, setanta, all channels that would probably show the game and couldn't find it. Was pretty angry since I had nothing else to watch.... If they haven't even televised it, would that make them retarded? Probably would have achieved a fair amount of ratings if they planned to air it along with advertising it. That's just my opinion. Overall just disappointed I didn't get the chance to watch that game

Don't even think they televised the game. Was looking through fox sports, sbs, setanta, all channels that would probably show the game and couldn't find it. Was pretty angry since I had nothing else to watch.... If they haven't even televised it, would that make them retarded? Probably would have achieved a fair amount of ratings if they planned to air it along with advertising it. That's just my opinion. Overall just disappointed I didn't get the chance to watch that game

Then you should of bought a ticket

1 - with an AFL game on at the same time in the same town, ratings probably would've been shite

2- You should've bought a ticket.

Was expecting this as a response, I had work and had to study on the day, 2 hours of spare time was enough, defs wasn't the right day to give up half of Saturday attending a game like this