Melbourne Football

Hip Hop & Grime

Tesla

Mega philosophy is dope. Album of the year so far.

Can't say I share your thoughts, Industry's good but though the rest of the album was a bit flat. Been a pretty shit year for releases.

I probably called it a bit to early. I think Madlib & Freddie Gibbs is the best release so far. Mega philosophy is still top 3 this year IMO

I agree it's been a pretty weak year so far.

Just copped Mata & Must - get your mind right.

Do yourself a favour an grab a copy

I appreciate their sound and they are one of the few Aussie artists deserving of my attention currently, but I think they need to add something to their production to mix things up a bit. All their songs and video clips all sound too similar to each other which is fine for their last EP, but over a longer album it becomes more noticeable.

^ i can sorta understand what your saying but thinking musty needs to add something to his production is like telling a ten pin bowler who has just bowled a perfect game that he could have done better.

Cunt is an absolute boss on the boards, handy on the mic and can paint a decent piece.

Shiiiit, sounds like I have a man crush?!?!

As somebody who hates singing in hip hop, the new Hoods album is terribly painful to listen to. Especially when Suffa cant sing at all. Definitely their weakest album so far.

Through the Dark is a bit of a tearjerker though.

Edited by hedaik
  • Like 1

As somebody who hates singing in hip hop, the new Hoods album is terribly painful to listen to. Especially when Suffa cant sing at all. Definitely their weakest album so far.

Through the Dark is a bit of a tearjerker though.

I haven't copped a Hoods album since the hard road. I'm not a hater I just dont particularly like the direction they went in.