Melbourne Football

SPL

cadete

Celtic: 4

Woody Thistle: 2

Tony Watt: The 18 year old has 4 goals from 5 games in the Hoops.

The Bhoys undefeated in Europe so far this year.

But the big story is off course the crowd figures @:

Rangers: 1

Berwick Rangers: 1

Edited by cadete

Celtic: 4

Woody Thistle: 2

Tony Watt: The 18 year old has 4 goals from 5 games in the Hoops.

The Bhoys undefeated in Europe so far this year.

But the big story is off course the crowd figures @:

Rangers: 1

Berwick Rangers: 1

Div 3, Paedo Free,

Berwick Rangers vs The Rangers: 4,140 Capacity 4,131

Corrupt PL,

Calley Thistle vs Bheast FC: 6,100 Capacity 7,753

Div 3, Paedo Free,

Berwick Rangers vs The Rangers: 4,140 Capacity 4,131

Corrupt PL,

Calley Thistle vs Bheast FC: 6,100 Capacity 7,753

Look if your Huns in Disguise did not fill out the Home Capacity its not our fault...

As I said before a 18 year old wonder kid named Watt and the Hoops undefeated in ECL is a much bigger story than 9 Frugal Huns climbing the wall at a game in a division at the level of Victoria State League One.

Edited by cadete

I really do not think many would deny Tony Watt the fact that he is winning with life ATM.

And seriously our own FB is really deserves a lot more credit from the Melb Media if guys jumping the fence at State League level Soccer Matches should suddenly demand of so much column space!

(Typical AFL Biased Media ignoring the Big Stories.)

Edited by cadete

This league still going on?

Its like having a league made up of a bunch of state league two teams and Melbourne Heart.

No wonder its down to 28th on the coefficient rankings. Next it will be under the mighty Hungarian National Championship.

This thread best thread on forum, going by last 2 pages.

Exactly.

It Just shows that the League is well and truly alive and ppl watch Leagues for other reasons than just the quality of football played.

And if u think these kents are dumb:

Confusionism.jpg

Say a Big Hello to a guy famous for being one of the dumbest kents of all time:

Michael Carroll The Kings of Chavs who famously blew over 9 Million pounds he won in the lottery to end up back on the doll.

Read up on all his great buys such donating a Million to Gers – And yet the still ended up played State League Sokka.

http://en.wikipedia....lottery_winner)

article-1274305454414-00B05F9B1000044C-489426_636x373.jpg

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

Swallow phallus the lot of yers. ;)

Super_Caley_go_ballistic_Celtic_are_atrocious.jpg.scaled500.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1346235535&Signature=Z5yzs9cF%2Bxx%2BTILyrDN8Fm92Sy8%3D

Don't know why you're comparing fans. Both clubs are the greeting and breeding grounds of filth. Wouldn't touch a majority with Attila's.

Like seriously. This is the cream of the crop on the 'ghreener' side. :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.231708273517315.58597.120171514670992&type=3

Swallow phallus the lot of yers. ;)

Super_Caley_go_ballistic_Celtic_are_atrocious.jpg.scaled500.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1346235535&Signature=Z5yzs9cF%2Bxx%2BTILyrDN8Fm92Sy8%3D

Don't know why you're comparing fans. Both clubs are the greeting and breeding grounds of filth. Wouldn't touch a majority with Attila's.

Like seriously. This is the cream of the crop on the 'ghreener' side. :lol:

https://www.facebook...4670992&type=3

This from the man who supports a team whose members famously complained about noise at the ground and whose manager at the time repsonded by saying something like home games sounded like a funeral... :D

As long as the ginger's unhappy.

But his not unhappy - His the luckiest bastard going around...

They bloke should have been fired, we would have lost last season if it was not for Gers falling apart and Lennon would have been sacked straight away. Most Celtic supporters would get really annoyed at me for saying this but its true - As an Aussie I can see past some of the bias and that third Old Firm game was a fucken disgrace.

We deserved the title because Rangers fucked up - But it was not due to Lennon being a great manager.

Instead the guy is now going to win 4 Titles in a row and probably a few cups along the way as well...

Edited by cadete

But his not unhappy - His the luckiest bastard going around...

They bloke should have been fired, we would have lost last season if it was not for Gers falling apart and Lennon would have been sacked straight away. Most Celtic supporters would get really annoyed at me for saying this but its true - As an Aussie I can see past some of the bias and that third Old Firm game was a fucken disgrace.

We deserved the title because Rangers fucked up - But it was not due to Lennon being a great manager.

Instead the guy is now going to win 4 Titles in a row and probably a few cups along the way as well...

most celtic fans i know really dislike him, he is a complete shite bag, was never a celtic "great" in his playin days, just a bitter republican that the minority among ur support relate to. i don't think he has a clue on how to manage a team either, when u's play a decent side u's struggle. he did get away with it last year due to our season going tits up not to mention HMRC. gettin into europe was the bench mark this year, u's technically should have the title already, lets see how u's do in the group stages of CL.

• 2 weeks later...