Melbourne Football

Football podcasts

Dylan

Thought I'd start a thread about podcasts that are avaliable that focus on the aleague.

Here are the ones I have found so far.

Top of the League: It is on abc grandstand and has David Davutovic and Damien Lovelock on it. Monday mornings

The Back Post: Also on abc grandstand but only has a host and davutovic on it and is more of a preview show. Friday mornings

The Fox Football Podcast: Has the usuals from fox sports, adam peacock hosts it and it also has an EPL segment. They review and preview the games but sometimes they miss games which is annoying and then they crack the shits when you call them out on it haha. Its on tuesday

The World Game Podcast: Basically the SBS version of the one above with no epl. Thursdays.

Soccer Stoppage Time: Usually its out on Wednesday and is a recorded podcast of their show on mondays. They cop a lot of flack but I like them. They also include the EPL and champions league.

Anyway these are the ones I listen to if there are any I have missed list them here

• Like 1

442 used to do a really good one, it's now called 442FM or something and the quality has dropped off a bit and seems to take breaks for no apparent reason, but is usually out on a Thursday. Bit Sydney-centric- but most A-League coverage seems to be.

The A-League show is another one I know of which comes out weekly as well.