Our Boys In Red

They_Call_Me_Keiran_Lee_69

Melbourne Heart,

Our boys in red,

The Yarra sings,

As One for them,

ooooooooooo

same tune as tifosi

EDIT: disregard previous comment.. Just saw who original poster was and it looks clear to be another of his ridiculous troll moves. Silly me

Edited by Petercrouch

Melbourne Heart,

Our boys in red,

The Yarra sings,

As One for them,

ooooooooooo

same tune as tifosi

EDIT: disregard previous comment.. Just saw who original poster was and it looks clear to be another of his ridiculous troll moves. Silly me

EDIT: disregard above comment.. Just saw who original poster was and it looks clear to be another of his ridiculous troll moves. Silly me

I'm not a troll bro my mate thought of it i posted as laugh to show him what people thought. Who cares if its like victory's so is our current tifosi which is crap imo, i prefer this one actually.

Melbourne Heart,

Our boys in red,

The Yarra sings,

As One for them,

ooooooooooo

same tune as tifosi

EDIT: disregard above comment.. Just saw who original poster was and it looks clear to be another of his ridiculous troll moves. Silly me

I'm not a troll bro my mate thought of it i posted as laugh to show him what people thought. Who cares if its like victory's so is our current tifosi which is crap imo, i prefer this one actually.

You'll have to save singing this version for your morning showers buddy.

Nobody's going to sing it at the game...