Melbourne Football

Round 15 v Newcastle

jw1739

Dunno what's happened. It's pretty much the same team minus Andrijasevic who's done his knee.

I guess you have not noticed that our senior squad has been culled by injury most the season, which has meant that a lot of our best youngsters are playing Senior Football instead in our NYL team.

Edited by cadete

Dunno what's happened. It's pretty much the same team minus Andrijasevic who's done his knee.

I guess you have not noticed that our senior squad has been culled by injury most the season, which has meant that a lot of our best youngsters are playing Senior Football instead in our NYL team.

They are missing Mitchinson and J Walker I suppose, so I guess it would make a difference.

They are missing Mitchinson and J Walker I suppose, so I guess it would make a difference.

Also most other NYL sides have a few senior players that can help sides win games, our own senior squad has been stretched so greatly that we have had Hoff playing out of position in the A League when he should really be banging in goals in the NYL.