Melbourne Football

Active Memberships

Pigeon

Hey Lads, this probably doesn't deserve its own topic but I can't find the answer to my question anywhere so help would be appreciated.

I am currently sitting in Premium A and will be getting an active membership as of next year, I have been able to convince about 6 mates to sign up as active members next year to! Is there a way that we would be able to get a memberships together, and also will active memberships be bays 16-18? Thanks in advance

Those are probably questions for the club, but I can tell you that when I bought mine this year I was able to get it next to somebody. Not that it matters. Once you're in Active, you probably won't even know which one your official seat is. You stand where you like. So yes, you can technically get memberships together anyway...

Those are probably questions for the club, but I can tell you that when I bought mine this year I was able to get it next to somebody. Not that it matters. Once you're in Active, you probably won't even know which one your official seat is. You stand where you like. So yes, you can technically get memberships together anyway...

Yeah that's what i thought mate but didn't want some bloke telling me to get out of his seat haha

Ring the club. The three game membership is GA but you an sit in the surrounding bays if they get approval.

In terms of an Active membership you may need to ask the club. I am sure they are not in the business of turning down people for memberships so may be able to help you out!

Thanks a lot, will call them tomorrow and will enquire!