Melbourne Football

C'mon Melbourne C'mon

biancorosso7

In some respects yes, but in general I would argue it's just a case of people needing to not be fucking prudes and get stuck in. Introduce yourself to who ever you're standing next to and get stuck in.

Also, Y-Side is actually three bays this season, but the two on either side of the main bay don't understand this.

Edited by Ando

Also, Y-Side is actually three bays this season, but the two on either side of the main bay don't understand this.

just an idea on that, then why don't some in that main bay spread across to a 2nd bay and the chances are more people will join in because they will have people singing around them where as at the moment they don't

just a thought

Yes, I was alerted to this fact that either side of the "main bay" is active support when a ACG guy rudely kicked myself and 2 other GA members out of a vacant Bay 17, only to let other "non-actives" sit down the whole match.

Was this change at the request of Yarraside to have Bays 15 and 17 as well? It is just a bit strange that enforcement is strict in those bays and the result is that Bays 18 and 14 are packed with scant Bays 17 and 15.

In all fairness it's quite a well worked rendition, but we're not at the cricket. It's hard enough hearing the terrace sing that the ref is a wanker.

We aren't at the cricket, but we are seemingly at a St Kilda match, or a St George Illawarra game. I don't quite understand the opposition to this, but the embracing of "When the Saints/Heart go marching in".