Adelaide Rd 7 (17 Nov 2012)

biancorosso7

So far in YSY Adelaide Hotel Room:

-Datch

-Martin Teaux

-Bovva (jdavisheart)

-Tombre

-Slick Ray

Possibly Macedonian Bob and Seedy Sunshine Shard Slinger if the Maco indeed drives up.

Strong turnout expected from Nepean Highway Service Crew.

Strong turnout expected from YS English Expatriate Service Crew.

However, I will be flying the flag solely for the Y-Side Kicked Out Before Kick Off Then It Kicked Off Crew.

• Like 1

So far in YSY Adelaide Hotel Room:

-Datch

-Martin Teaux

-Bovva (jdavisheart)

-Tombre

-Slick Ray

Possibly Macedonian Bob and Seedy Sunshine Shard Slinger if the Maco indeed drives up.

Strong turnout expected from Nepean Highway Service Crew.

Strong turnout expected from YS English Expatriate Service Crew.

However, I will be flying the flag solely for the Y-Side Kicked Out Before Kick Off Then It Kicked Off Crew.

Speak Anglo FFS.

So the guys staying in the hotel room for people who aren't 18 are

-DutchPride

-marteaux

-jdavisheart

-Tomby

-Sikre

And maybe Bill and Hackett if Bill decides to drive.

There'll probably be a large turn out from people who live along the Nepean Highway.

Also - a few of the English guys will be coming to the game.

But, as MTP and Telstra aren't coming - I will be the only member of the Y-Side Kicked Out Before Kick Off Then It Kicked Off Crew present in Adelaide this time around.

• Like 3

So the guys staying in the hotel room for people who aren't 18 are

-DutchPride

-marteaux

-jdavisheart

-Tomby

-Sikre

And maybe Bill and Hackett if Bill decides to drive.

There'll probably be a large turn out from people who live along the Nepean Highway.

Also - a few of the English guys will be coming to the game.

But, as MTP and Telstra aren't coming - I will be the only member of the Y-Side Kicked Out Before Kick Off Then It Kicked Off Crew present in Adelaide this time around.

Much better.

In plus 1.

Looking forward to pre-drinks and being rowdy at the match.

I assume Away Bay means buy a ticket and stand and chant all day long?

As with any away game, imo the away bay is effectively the active bay. (this includes victory away)

If you usually sit in GA or prem A/B etc. I don't see why you wouldn't choose this for an away game too.

That said, it would be good if all away fans were in the same bay chanting together and even if you buy an away ticket you can still move to GA later if your not enjoying it etc.

As with any away game, imo the away bay is effectively the active bay. (this includes victory away)

If you usually sit in GA or prem A/B etc. I don't see why you wouldn't choose this for an away game too.

That said, it would be good if all away fans were in the same bay chanting together and even if you buy an away ticket you can still move to GA later if your not enjoying it etc.

Thanks. We have GA memberships, like to sit near Yarraside when possible, so should be great fun to be on the periphery and join in.