Melbourne Football

FM 12

Buddy Farah

last night I was playing and Bolton got injured and Roganovic is shocking on fm so I was looking to buy a keeper from the HAL and it said "Melbourne Heart FC can not buy players from the same division". Since when I always buy players from the HAL as heart so any body know why its doing it now ?

My computer cracked the shits and uninstalled Steam. So I've been FM deprived for about a month now. When I can be bothered sorting it out, I'll organise a game of Yarraside F.C.

If you're not sure what that is, it's basically 18 people give me their stats, positions traits, nationalities, height, weight etc and I compile it into a FM database and play the game with a team full of Yarrasiders, and give monthly reports on how the team is going, who is developing well and the like.

You can request transfers to me if the team is doing bad or you dislike another player (although not recommended it is quite fun).

Any ideas on what league you'd like to start in? I think downloading the lower tiers of England pack is the best way to do it, and work our way up to the Prem League.

Same with me JVR, could sign a-league players in FM11, but same thing happening with me after i have started an a-league save in FM12.

My computer cracked the shits and uninstalled Steam. So I've been FM deprived for about a month now. When I can be bothered sorting it out, I'll organise a game of Yarraside F.C.

If you're not sure what that is, it's basically 18 people give me their stats, positions traits, nationalities, height, weight etc and I compile it into a FM database and play the game with a team full of Yarrasiders, and give monthly reports on how the team is going, who is developing well and the like.

You can request transfers to me if the team is doing bad or you dislike another player (although not recommended it is quite fun).

Any ideas on what league you'd like to start in? I think downloading the lower tiers of England pack is the best way to do it, and work our way up to the Prem League.

Torrent it you spastic.

Lost playoff final to BSPL Truro City, pumped 4-1. If we don't achieve promotion next season, I'm leaving that shit club.

Giorgios, 18, managed to bang in 36 league goals in 43 apps for Chertsey, first season. Won golden boot, player of the year in the division etc... About to start his second season at the club, and currently on a 240 quid a week contract (Highest Earner) wants fucking 2,400 a week, agent also wants 20k upfront ffs, throwing tantrums etc... Two years to go on the cunts contract. Also recently completed his first full cap and his first goal for Cyprus, scoring against Croatia, losing 2-1.

Need money but won't sell him out of principle, will let him rot in the reserves by himself the cunt.

2018 Russia World Cup with Australia

Our Group:

England

Australia

Egypt

Switzerland

First Game: Australia 4-1 Egypt

Second Game: Australia 1-0 Switzerland

Third Game: Australia 0-2 England

We still managed to finish top after Egypt defeated England 3-0.

Round of 16:

Australia 0-0 Russia

Australia win 4-2 on penalties.

Quarter Finals:

Australia 2-1 Argentina

After Extra Time.

Semi Finals:

Australia 0-2 Spain

3rd Place Playoff:

Australia 1-0 Italy

So where do I go to from here? Do I go to the 2022 World Cup or do I head back to club management, thoughts?

2018 Russia World Cup with Australia

Our Group:

England

Australia

Egypt

Switzerland

First Game: Australia 4-1 Egypt

Second Game: Australia 1-0 Switzerland

Third Game: Australia 0-2 England

We still managed to finish top after Egypt defeated England 3-0.

Round of 16:

Australia 0-0 Russia

Australia win 4-2 on penalties.

Quarter Finals:

Australia 2-1 Argentina

After Extra Time.

Semi Finals:

Australia 0-2 Spain

3rd Place Playoff:

Australia 1-0 Italy

So where do I go to from here? Do I go to the 2022 World Cup or do I head back to club management, thoughts?

Goal scorers? Who is a stand out in that squad?

FM07 <3

Playing FM12 on my phone, its shit but still addictive! Finished 5th with Everton and won the League Cup. Late October of 2nd season and am into the quarters on the league cup, sitting 4th. Why can't Moyes get blokes on Bosman from Barcelona like I can?

Hows this for a start. The system

Leagues

A-League

. 16 teams

. 2 rounds

. 2 down and one into playoff

B-League

.16 teams

. 2 rounds

. 2 up and one into playoff

. 2 down and one into playoff

C-League

.16 teams

. 2 rounds

. 2 up and one into playoff

. 3 down

Premier State Leagues

. 7 divisions (all states represented. Teams from the Brisbane pyramid part of Queensland. ACT teams into New South Wales which is now one united region rather than North South as it is in reality)

. Various number of teams

. 2 rounds (Northern Territory has three due to only having 11 teams as it was by far the hardest region to find information on)

. top two from each enter promotion playoff - 3 places

. 3 relegated from each (excluding Northern Territory and Tasmania which have no lower divisions)

First State Leagues

. 5 divisions (Northern Territory and Tasmania have no 2nd levels)

. Various number of teams

. 2 rounds

. three promoted from each

. three relegated (Victoria only)

Second State Leagues

. Victoria only

. 2 rounds

. 3 up

Cups

Australian Cup

. National FA Cup

. All teams take part

. Winner gets AFC Champions league spot (depending on 4th placed team in A-League)

Hyundai Cup

. League cup for A-C teams

State League cups

. Every state has cup

. Some real such as Milan Lakoseljac and Waratah Cup, some fictional

What's also included

. Around 35 clubs created

. All Regional leagues have boundaries set

. Cities added to all clubs

. Vast majority have year founded dates

. Colours added to all teams without (where I couldn't find information I used creative license often based upon team logo)

. Numerous cities added

. Competition histories added where possible to both active and inactive competitions (e.g. ACT Premier League)

. All teams have training, youth coaching and youth facilities set (some teams also modified)

. Institute teams set up with age limit so they function closer to reality (the limit irl is 18 but I upped it 20)

. Reputations modified

. Attendances altered

. Competition reputations set

. All competitions have a five foreign player in match squad limit (to help with champions league regulations)

. All cities have inhabitant range + latitude and longitude and weather

. Discipline rules added

. transfer rules added

. Prize/TV money added

. Reserve/U-20 included (mirror of parent divisions)

Tested for two full seasons with no visible issues

Footnotes

In future I'd maybe like to this file deeper and add more levels to some or all states (lack of information is what stopped). If anyone could help it'd be appreciated. I also want to add more detail to the Northern Territory as information was scarce and even the state federation site was basic at best. If anyone has any information or resources regarding football in this state send it my way.

In regards to compatibility this file works with the FMUpdate Oceania (I recommend running this with this file as it adds depth to the region) and North America files. Also works with Japan by Harima83, Algeria, Saudi Arabia and Tunisia by JimmyFloyd, my own Korean file and also numerous smaller edits I've done to nations such as Hong Kong. For some reason this file renders Singapore unplayable, I have no idea as to why this is and I think it's a bug of some kind as it's been a known issue since FM10.

I'd like to give some credit to powelly-lad02 as his real state league file was a good guide for regionalization, boundaries etc (my plan was to use his file as a base but this never worked for some reason beyond me. His file can be found here and is highly recommend if you want a real portrayal of Aussie football outside the A-league

http://www.mediafire.com/?gpp6pf5mf7bj0vq

to use... Documents/Sports interactive/Football manager 2012/editor data/

it is amazing.

The only thing I would do is edit it because the team starts with no money and no crowd so just edit a bit. :)