Melbourne Football

SPL

cadete

• 2 weeks later...

Cadete that has got to be one of the most piss weak responses I have seen on this forum ;)

I agree. 9,000 at celtic game = no excuse. Piss poor. No apologies on my end.

Re:rangers attendances- Do you want a FUCKING MEDAL? You're supposed to turn up to your fucking club's games! FUCK!

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like 1

not really, u's don't seem to get this from our point of view. celtic/sfa/spl expected us to fold and struggle goin down the divisions, no players, no fans etc. even some of u's asked me who i was going to support now lol! its just pleasing to know our fans are the true to their word, no walking away. supporting the club through think and thin. I'm just delivering the msg to the masses!

Celtic got what they wanted and lost their support. how does that happen? the fans pick and choose when to turn up, when financially you's know that will not work for celtic, i'm just interested to find out when this bubble will burst and it comes out how many teams are in trouble already.

A few more weeks of operating costs out weighing income at celtic park and the shit will hit the fan.

and the ice cream melts

• Like 1

Cadete that has got to be one of the most piss weak responses I have seen on this forum ;)

Could u just drop the pretense u dont follow the Huns, its getting boring - Why should u care about my response?

not really, u's don't seem to get this from our point of view. celtic/sfa/spl expected us to fold and struggle goin down the divisions, no players, no fans etc. even some of u's asked me who i was going to support now lol! its just pleasing to know our fans are the true to their word, no walking away. supporting the club through think and thin. I'm just delivering the msg to the masses!

Celtic got what they wanted and lost their support. how does that happen? the fans pick and choose when to turn up, when financially you's know that will not work for celtic, i'm just interested to find out when this bubble will burst and it comes out how many teams are in trouble already.

A few more weeks of operating costs out weighing income at celtic park and the shit will hit the fan.

and the ice cream melts

FFS give a rest, can u not see that I really dont give a fuck and that I really am not that worried... <_<

But seeing as you and the supposed Woolie Thistle supporter are so desperate for a reaction here is one:

I dont follow Attendance figures, I follow Census figures ya Huns!

• 1 month later...

Could u just drop the pretense u dont follow the Huns, its getting boring - Why should u care about my response?

I never stated I cared about the response, I was merely stating that it was rather weak.

Not a fan of the 'Huns', but if their was a gun to my head ...

lol this guy - outta no where, gettin down with FTP insults - now now, we'll have none of that here! ;) All friends

woody, i'm glad u done that last nyt, if we had of slipped by cally, chances are celtic would be next, get them on a good day and we'd be on the end of a severe doin. We don't need that so blessing in disguise for us, our current squad aren't good enough for div 3, never mind SPL.

wouldn't mind seeing butch going on an winning it tho!

lol this guy - outta no where, gettin down with FTP insults - now now, we'll have none of that here! ;) All friends

woody, i'm glad u done that last nyt, if we had of slipped by cally, chances are celtic would be next, get them on a good day and we'd be on the end of a severe doin. We don't need that so blessing in disguise for us, our current squad aren't good enough for div 3, never mind SPL.

wouldn't mind seeing butch going on an winning it tho!

was only joking with it but gee some are very touchy... maybe I should of just gently introduced myself in to it but hey that never is interesting :)

braveheart, do you accept my apology? share the love again? :)

Hearts Of Midlothian FC going into liquidation! Oh dear... What has the SPL done?

After leading the SPL for most of the season a few years back you would think now is the best chance in years to be challenging for top spot. And what is Hearts apiration - second!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18953186

You woundn't read about it. Oh wait, I just did.

When you have a Lithuanian fruit cake in charge of your club you tend to see things a little differently.

But Lithuanian banking is doing well, thankyou very much :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...