Melbourne Football

SPL

cadete

As I follow Derby County in England I have a soft spot for Stephen Pearson (despite what he did for Celtic) and Kris Commons as well.

As for goals Hearts V Celtic, this was the last one I saw at Tynecastle

Why would u post that?

I thought it just get u angry that even after that day u and Gers still could not stop the inevitable... :D

"Same Old Heart always blowing... " :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

He def looked capable of being a Third Division Footballer.

The big Hoose stopped by the might of Peterhead FC? Surely European football now beckons for the boys of the Blue Toon. ;)

Dissenters will be silenced soon enough.

17 years old and is better than your supposed shining light, a former gers player by the way.

Dissenters will be silenced soon enough.

17 years old and is better than your supposed shining light, a former gers player by the way.

You do realise you are comparing a player who is playing a level of football almost certainly worse than VPL to someone playing at level at least def better than A League.

Or didn't keep the faith...

Rangers pull 40,000+ in for East Fife on a Tuesday night, Bheast FC can't pull a crowd for Inter Milan on a Saturday arvo ... school uniforms eh? :lol: :lol:

"sell out Satuday" in the SPL last week Average attendance - 3,000

The Rangers took 2,000 to Peterhead... enough said

WATP

• Like 1

I'm on cloud 9 this morning, stat alert... Over 4 divisions in Scottish football on the Augest 18, 2012 a total of 47,000 odd fans attended games over all 4 divisions. At a third division game held at a stadium called Ibrox, just south of Glasgow city centre, where the home side, The Rangers took on East Stirlingshire a new record was recorded for fans attending a lower tier league game. A total of 49, 010 turned out to watch the boys in royal blue run out 5-1 winners.

I'm a very proud Ranger this morning

• Like 1

Yeh. It's kinda like the HK novelty at the visitors. Started off very well attended. Then went down.

Whats is really like is that Celtic played in fucken Ross County...

Next week there will not be any talk of crowd figures when we play at home...

Just like there will not be any talk of crowd figures whenever Gers play Away...

Only when they have the perfect storm of themselves at Home and Celtic playing Away in the middle of fucken nowhere will we hear about these TAINTED amazing crowd figures.

Rangers attendance figures will be in the limelight all season. Can't see the numbers fluctuating that far.

They will not be in media all year as they can only make these Tainted Figures when Rangers are Home and Celtic are at Away which will only happen every fourth game...

Can't see what else they will have to do. Not like travelling to Inverness is anymore of an entertaining prospect. I feel there figures will remain strong even if it's just a massive up yours to Celtic and the system.

Plus Cadete I mean they will be in the limelight from both sides of the coin. Either as a positive or negative. Can't see either sides numbers fluctuating.

Can't see what else they will have to do. Not like travelling to Inverness is anymore of an entertaining prospect. I feel there figures will remain strong even if it's just a massive up yours to Celtic and the system.

Plus Cadete I mean they will be in the limelight from both sides of the coin. Either as a positive or negative. Can't see either sides numbers fluctuating.

Both sides numbers have done nothing but fluctuate in recent seasons.

Their numbers will decline so will ours, I have no doubt that even Spain in RL would admit after a while they will decline..

love it! Celtic "there's always an excuse" FC. You didn't manage to sell out your league flag raising first home game, your champions league qualifiers, pre-season games or your away support bay for Ross County. When Fergus McCann and "Pacific Shelf 1994" where born your average attendances where under 20,000 in a 50k+ stadium.

Your "fans" deserted you then, and "paradise" will be deserted this season as well.

I will agree that figure won't happen every week at Ibrox, but most weeks. We will support our club back to the top.

And we want to walk all over all you in the process.

FTSPL, FTSFA

Edited by spain82

love it! Celtic "there's always an excuse" FC. You didn't manage to sell out your league flag raising first home game, your champions league qualifiers, pre-season games or your away support bay for Ross County. When Fergus McCann and "Pacific Shelf 1994" where born your average attendances where under 20,000 in a 50k+ stadium.

Your "fans" deserted you then, and "paradise" will be deserted this season as well.

I will agree that figure won't happen every week at Ibrox, but most weeks. We will support our club back to the top.

And we want to walk all over all you in the process.

FTSPL, FTSFA

Rofl @ the fact by the time u guys are playing SPL again u will be most likely be waving foreign flags just like we do! :D

i can only hope that video contains the scenes of them all being mowed down and condemned to the horrible depths of their sinful hell?? where, of course, Big Jocks waitin not to tell people about the abuse that goes on...

Rangers derby this weekend... away to Berwick. Mon the RANGERS!! he haw!! :lol: