Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart to have Futsal team in the F-League

FB.

=6173&tx_ttnews[backPid]=389&cHash=c3f435a072"]http://www.footballnsw.com.au/index.php?id=17&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=6173&tx_ttnews[backPid]=389&cHash=c3f435a072

I can confirm that we are looking into the option of having some sort of FUTSAL-specific membership. With this said, all games (and training session) will be free to watch for anyone. Details are currently being finalised and will be announced as soon as feasible...

I think everyone in this thread is rating this futsal league way to highly.

They have a team from St Albans ffs.

That should say it all.

only good point for me outta all this is something to go and watch in the off season. inb4 go watch vpl.

I think everyone in this thread is rating this futsal league way to highly.

They have a team from St Albans ffs.

That should say it all.

Hi Tesla, I can confirm that the St Albans Strikers is a good team! Either way, what I think people are rating is not the League itself, but what the League can do for this sport in Australia.

Keep in mind that during the recently ended 2012 AFC Futsal Championship Qualifications, Australia only barely managed to pass the turn playing against countries like Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a chat with one of the guys from futsal oz. Some of the guys from the V league are keen to try out.

The league that mhfc are looking to enter into is said to be a step higher than V league.

Pretty good move tbh, given that pasco vale were successful in NSW.

Heaps of talent on offer from Melbourne, not just players, but coaches and trainers also.

MHFustalC will be a success!

Just touching back onto a comment made before about offering entry to an outdoor game during the season - if purchasing a futsal membership. Entry to the derby would be a grouse incentive. With seating only available in south end!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...