Melbourne Football

Vidosic wants to go back to Brisbane roar

mario

After watching the game last night,I can see why he wants to go back to daddy! Shit after he moved from team to team that had a croatian assistant coach to get him in, this guy has either had his dad or someone to help him get into a team and it was so funny watching Kosmina take him off the park to put some kid called i dont know Pappadopolous on.I find that all the spoon fed guys get in through an open door to end up with it slamming in their face. When will the A league figure out not to recyle these players and it just damages the league reputation. Is he a Serbian born in Croatia?

Yeah, I've been really disappointed with his performance for us this year. There isn't any link between him and Mate, both just try to run everywhere with the ball, no fluency in their movements. Also, he tends to get caught out when pushing forward, leaving players like Shroj having to cover for him whilst he slowly jogs back.

It's also questionable as to whether he fits in with our philosophy at the club. I mean, he is young, but seems to play a more selfish game, whereas players such as Terra really fit into the squad, and allow us to play that attractive form of football that gets spoken about.

Whilst he has been a good player for us this year, I wouldn't say he is integral to our performance, and we probably could have made finals without him. In my opinion, I think he should leave at the end of the year for a club like Adelaide, where he will be looked after, and hopefully regain that form that made us sign him.

All this aside, he's still a top bloke. It's great that he always acknowledges the Yarraside after the matches, what a character!

Yeah, I've been really disappointed with his performance for us this year. There isn't any link between him and Mate, both just try to run everywhere with the ball, no fluency in their movements. Also, he tends to get caught out when pushing forward, leaving players like Shroj having to cover for him whilst he slowly jogs back.

It's also questionable as to whether he fits in with our philosophy at the club. I mean, he is young, but seems to play a more selfish game, whereas players such as Terra really fit into the squad, and allow us to play that attractive form of football that gets spoken about.

Whilst he has been a good player for us this year, I wouldn't say he is integral to our performance, and we probably could have made finals without him. In my opinion, I think he should leave at the end of the year for a club like Adelaide, where he will be looked after, and hopefully regain that form that made us sign him.

All this aside, he's still a top bloke. It's great that he always acknowledges the Yarraside after the matches, what a character!

what

• Like 3

Er, to quote Warwick Capper, "just run that past me again, will you?"

• Like 2