Melbourne Football

Michael Petrillo

Jacques Le Cube

http://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/article/city-bolsters-football-department-with-appointment-of-new-heads-of-talent-management-and-human-performance/y7psyzvngh0w1k1mvm1u4xir0

I was surprised to see that he doesn't have his own thread since he is in charge of recruiting, talent ID and contracts. There has been a significant turnover of players since he took over in October and it looks like he is just getting warmed up for yet another rebuild (which I think will be our 5th in 5 off-seasons).

His long term decisions so far have been to offer multi year contracts to Osama Malik and Manny Muscat which doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

As I was looking him up I noticed that he was in charge of Adelaide Utd recruiting when they signed Osama Malik. He then signed Malik when he was head North Queensland recruiting and again when he returned to Adelaide and again when he joined city. It makes the Mick Malthouse/Dale Thomas man-love look like a fling.